hitmeoff is offline Associate Member

Arimidex .5mg/day vrs .25mg/day

Im planning on running a cycle with 4-500mg Test Enanthate and Deca at 300mg for about 10 weeks. ALong with it Im gonna run DBol at 30mg/day for the first 6 weeks, and 50mg Winny for the remaining 4 weeks, plus an additional 2 weeks after the last Deca and Test shots.

Would you recommend I run Arimidex at .5mg or .25mg ED?

Oh yeah, considering id like to have as lean (and by lean I mean FAT not water rentention, water i dont mind) of gains as possible, and minimize estrogenic gyno.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    25mg should be fine.

Ldex won't keep you from getting fat. Your diet needs to be perfect to avoid getting fat. Just enouph calories to take advantage of the anabolics. If you eat more that's where the fat come in.

Also I would drop the dbol and run the winny 6 weeks. Just my .02

I am running the Winny 6 Weeks. weeks 7-12.

As far as Arimidex and Fat goes, I was just refering to the estrogenic sides of the Test, such as fat extra fat storage.

Im including the DBOL to get the cycle going. I know it'll be like 3 or 4 weeks before I even see the Deca or the Enanthate working, so I wanted to throw some Dbol to get some quick mass and strength.

Why would you drop the DBOL?

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by hitmeoff
    I am running the Winny 6 Weeks. weeks 7-12.

As far as Arimidex and Fat goes, I was just refering to the estrogenic sides of the Test, such as fat extra fat storage.

Im including the DBOL to get the cycle going. I know it'll be like 3 or 4 weeks before I even see the Deca or the Enanthate working, so I wanted to throw some Dbol to get some quick mass and strength.

Why would you drop the DBOL?
    I think he was suggesting dropping the dbol cause it's a 17aa and so is winny, might be a little to harsh for your liver.

I wouldnt be running both at the same time, though. Id also be supplementing with plenty of ALA and Milk Thistle...would this still be a concern?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it is. Especially 2 17aa's right after each other without a break for 12 week.

Thread Information