Thread: deca-dick

StillStrong is offline New Member

deca-dick

I finish my last cycle about 3 month ago. Not long after I finish the cycle I start to fell the deca -dick.... I still fell it.

I want now to start a new cycle. (this time a corect, one with good PCT)

1. what I do about deca-dick?? (shoud I ignor it and start the new cycle??)
    2. deca-dick that I have it, can make problems to my cycle (like not to have good gains or something like this??)

Thanks! and sorry for my english (I'm roumanian)

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    what cycle are you going to run and what was your previous cycle? deca only i assume?

get your dick working before you cycle again

i would anyways

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    What did you last cycle consist of?

I am assuming you ran Deca alone with no Test and without Propper PCT?

If this is the case I would go get your Bloodword done and if you test is mighty low maybe you can get HRT.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If your sex drive isnt back and you still have 'Deca Dick' its a clear indication, to me, that you have low testosterone levels . Another cycle isnt the answer.

You need to run some PCT compounds to get things back to normal. I'd do full PCT, involving HCG /Nolva/Proviron for 4-5 weeks. 2-3 weeks after this get some bloodwork done. Run PCT like:

wk 1-3 HCG 1000ius/ED (Mon/Wed/Fri)
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Proviron 50mg/ED

This should be enough to get your natural testosterone levels up and running again. The Proviron should mask any sex drive issues, whilst raising LH/FSH.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    If your sex drive isnt back and you still have 'Deca Dick' its a clear indication, to me, that you have low testosterone levels . Another cycle isnt the answer.

You need to run some PCT compounds to get things back to normal. I'd do full PCT, involving HCG /Nolva/Proviron for 4-5 weeks. 2-3 weeks after this get some bloodwork done. Run PCT like:

wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Proviron 50mg/ED

This should be enough to get your natural testosterone levels up and running again. The Proviron should mask any sex drive issues, whilst raising LH/FSH.

Shouldn't he get his BW done now while his T-levels are low? This may qualify him for HRT.

But I def think he should do a full PCT like you said. He should just get the BW done first IMO

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Shouldn't he get his BW done now while his T-levels are low? This may qualify him for HRT.

But I def think he should do a full PCT like you said. He should just get the BW done first IMO
    Could be an idea. If he cant get a hard on and has no sex drive, doesnt this answer the question about his testosterone levels already. Bloodwork could be done before as you stated though.

A thread was started about getting HRT/TRT by using a suppressive compound, like Deca or Tren recently.

There is no ? his T-Levels are low. I think he should take advantage of this and get some BW done now and play the stupid/smart person to the DR

StillStrong is offline New Member
    You wright, I have this deca -dick becouse I runed deca without test.... stupid me...I know!!! I was sure the PCT will fix me back. After a few weeks with hCG , I was felleng great. but the hCG efect, last about 2-3 weeks from the last shot.... the cycle that I will run is:
    10wks-deca
    12wks-test e(or susta, not decid yet)
    6wks-naps
    and after, a good PCT!

So, to make NOW?? a good PCT:
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Proviron 50mg/ED

(I need to put hCG in this??? I prefer not, becouse of the acnea)

you said I can get a HRT. what is HRT, please???

thanks a lot, bros!!!

Go to your DR and ask for Bloodwork. Tel him you have been feeling really tired and lethargic with no libido. He will give you Bloodwork and when you T'levels come back shot he may prescribe HRT(Hormome replacement therapy) He may give you a script of test that your insurrance will cover.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Go to your DR and ask for Bloodwork. Tel him you have been feeling really tired and lethargic with no libido. He will give you Bloodwork and when you T'levels come back shot he may prescribe HRT(Hormome replacement therapy) He may give you a script of test that your insurrance will cover.
    Free Steroids !

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Free Steroids!

pelly789 is offline Member

i wish

haha i wish theyd just give u presriptions that easy for anything they sell needles to d r u g addicts so why not give ppl aas better safe than penis less

Thread Information