Zeed is offline New Member

Question Fina and Test Cycle

Guys,

I have three cycles of Deca and Test behind my belt and now I am looking to use something more aggressive and Fina with Test is my choice. Potential cycle breakdown:

Week 1-10 Test 400 at 800 mgs/w
    Week 1-6 Fina 100 at 50 mgs/ed
    Week 8-11 Winstrol at 50 mgs/ed
    Week 12 HCG at 5000 i.u./w
    Week 13 HCG at 2500 i.u./w
    Week 14 HCG at 2500 i.u./w

Let me know what do you think. Your comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am not very familiar with Fina. Also will HCG be sufficient or should I use anything else for PCT.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeed
    Guys,

I have three cycles of Deca and Test behind my belt and now I am looking to use something more aggressive and Fina with Test is my choice. Potential cycle breakdown:

Week 1-10 Test 400 at 800 mgs/w
    Week 1-6 Fina 100 at 50 mgs/ed
    Week 8-11 Winstrol at 50 mgs/ed
    Week 12 HCG at 5000 i.u./w
    Week 13 HCG at 2500 i.u./w
    Week 14 HCG at 2500 i.u./w

Let me know what do you think. Your comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am not very familiar with Fina. Also will HCG be sufficient or should I use anything else for PCT.
    the HCG at those doses will raise estrogen, be ready, or lower it. its effective at lower doses.

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    I am also just getting ready to run a fina test-e cycle at 500mgs a week and 50mg ED. Test week 1-12 and fina week 4-10, with nolva 20mg a day and clomid after.

Guys,

Should I start Fina at the same time with Test or couple of weeks later and do I need HCG for PCT or 100 mgs/ed of Clomid would be sufficient?

Any suggestions???????????

yea im wondering the same thing.

The clomid should be sufficient and as to when to start the tren , you should always run the test atlest two weeks longer then the tren and it depends on when you want your peak, i want mine at the end of my 12 weeker so im running it from week 4-10, its all preference, also with starting it in the 4 or 5 week the test is really just kicking in which is better also.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I started my prop and tren -a at the same time... will be running the tren for 8 weeks and the prop for 10.... I wld make sure u take some b6 ed also... I have had no problems with gyno in the past, but with the tren I went a week without the b6 and my nipps started getting itchy and sore... I started the b6 again but at 500mg ed instead of 300mg and it went away....

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    just one thing the winstrol 4 wks? i would bump that to 6-8 weeks personally stay with 50mg/ed but IMHO 4 weeks isnt long enough start it at like wk 5 through out..yea the HCG seems a little high..also the tren looks good to start with you could always adjust up when ready and if you think you can.

Thread Information