Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

Hey all... been a while

Heres what i got... 50ml test e 300, 20ml deca 400, 20ml eq 300, 20ml tren e 200, and 100 adrol 50's. Also on hand is letro, nolva, ldex, aromasin , and hcg . Vets, lets me know if you would tweak this cycle :

10 weeks of:

test e- 300mg EOD
    deca - 200mg EOD
    EQ - 150mg EOD
    tren e - 100mg EOD
    Drol - 50-100mg ED (first 4 weeks)

PCT (aromasin, hcg, nolva), and i am becoming a believer in shorter cycles, higer doses (but not too high LOL, im no competitor, im chubby right now, 200pds, 5-9, 15-18%bf.) Thnx...
    ~DB~

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    with the deca and tren you may want to consider throwing some dostinex in the mix

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    Heres what i got... 50ml test e 300, 20ml deca 400, 20ml eq 300, 20ml tren e 200, and 100 adrol 50's. Also on hand is letro, nolva, ldex, aromasin , and hcg . Vets, lets me know if you would tweak this cycle :

10 weeks of:

test e- 300mg EOD
    deca - 200mg EOD
    EQ - 150mg EOD
    tren e - 100mg EOD
    Drol - 50-100mg ED (first 4 weeks)

PCT (aromasin, hcg, nolva), and i am becoming a believer in shorter cycles, higer doses (but not too high LOL, im no competitor, im chubby right now, 200pds, 5-9, 15-18%bf.) Thnx...
    ~DB~
    I'm not Vet but...

What precautions are you taking whe running two Progestins?

I always suggest thet HCG is run throughout when suppressive compounds are run, like Deca and Tren.

Also I'd run the L-dex throughout to control estrogen related side effects. PCT as you layed out, swapping the Aromasin for Proviron . Proviron will increase serum levels of LH/FSH alike Aromasin, but will also mask a low sex drive, something that is usually prevalant during PCT.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I'm not Vet but...

What precautions are you taking whe running two Progestins?

I always suggest thet HCG is run throughout when suppressive compounds are run, like Deca and Tren .

Also I'd run the L-dex throughout to control estrogen related side effects. PCT as you layed out, swapping the Aromasin for Proviron. Proviron will increase serum levels of LH/FSH alike Aromasin, but will also mask a low sex drive, something that is usually prevalant during PCT.

Spoken like a vet

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    personally i would not run the deca and tren together!
    also you need to run the test 1-2 weeks longer than the deca n eq,i would drop the deca and maybe up the tren a tad!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Spoken like a vet
    Hope so.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    personally i would not run the deca and tren together!
    also you need to run the test 1-2 weeks longer than the deca n eq,i would drop the deca and maybe up the tren a tad!!
    i have run deca and tren before, then without deca, and gains were less. Shutdown was harder after running both together, recovery longer. No gyno problem though. Ironically i got gyno in PCT with HCG . Doses were to high. i have considered upping the tren and dropping the deca, or dropping the EQ with the deca... i know that test/tren/drol is a wicked stack, but id need more tren...

Thread Information