Thread: T400????

T400????

Ok, so what is the overall impression of this. So far everyone has told me the shot hurts like a mofo. You get the 'test flu'. And where ever yourself stick hurts for days some not even capable of going to the gym after shot day...

WTF is the bright side about this? Curious as hell cuase that's what I'm about to run on....

Somebody tell me something encouringing about this sh*t or else I'm looking to trade my gear for some test e

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Garbage

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    there are no words of encouragement we can give you for this caca...if you cut it with grapeseed oil or something of the sorts then you might be able to ease the pain...but you are injecting 2 cc's when you do it

you shoudl try to get test e @ 250mg/ml and 2 cc's would be 500 with MUCH LESS PAIN t-4 hurts terribly and you will hate it

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    the pain is not unbearable by any means. im on my 5th week of t400 as we speak running @ 600mg/wk and started at 800mg the first week. the first shot in each injection spot feels no worse than hitting the gym really hard for the first time in months. It feels just like a really sore muscle but hasnt held me back on any gym days.

definately not nearly as bad as the hype, there really isnt a point to doing it if you can get your hands on some good t300ish. But if you already have it then take it.

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePatriot
    the pain is not unbearable by any means. im on my 5th week of t400 as we speak running @ 600mg/wk and started at 800mg the first week. the first shot in each injection spot feels no worse than hitting the gym really hard for the first time in months. It feels just like a really sore muscle but hasnt held me back on any gym days.

definately not nearly as bad as the hype, there really isnt a point to doing it if you can get your hands on some good t300ish. But if you already have it then take it.

what have your gains been so far bro? you stackin anything with it? are you overal satisfied with it?

-thx

doesnt hurt? damn...u must be on morphine..that shit would have me limpin like a had no leg for a couple days

plus with the mexican pharmacies going through what they are, i cant imagine the price difference from getting off the street....

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    You can try to cut it with EQ. I have used this technique before and I recomend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smedman101
    You can try to cut it with EQ. I have used this technique before and I recomend it.
    how exactly do I do that.. I can get EQ quite easily.. thanks bro

Zeed is offline New Member
    I did 800 mgs/w of Test 400 Denkall and didn't experience any pain after injection

Zeed is offline New Member
    I did 800 mgs/w of Test 400 by Denkall and didn't experience any pain after injection

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Just draw about 1/2cc in 3ml syringe and rest with the T-400 per your required mg

Example: I would use 1/2cc of eq and mix it with 1cc of T.

Thread Information