steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member

lifting and new cycle

hey bros i get my winny 50pills my test200 and eq tomoorow i was t5old to take 1/2 of winny pill morning and night 200 of test a week and 200 or 300 of eq . Do i need estogen blockers on this
    Also has anyone done titan training by leo costa OTS? in terms of lifting while juicing does it matter if you are a ectomorphic type. is it heavey or go home at all times or can heavy be 15reps heavy or 10 to 12 heavy or 8to 10 heavy or is the only heavy 4 to 6 like in max ot . how many sets also
    sorry so many questions i just want to get it right

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    i would like to know why are you doing so low of dosage? IMO up the test and eq to 400mg of each per week. YES...YES...YES you always need anti-e's. Do you have clomid? IMO i would always have novaldex on hand! try to get some arimidex and run it the whole way through. Get us some stats so when know what you are working with.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    as a response to your question,that is wise starting at low a and see how your body react to the gear as for
    az lifter bro more is not always better ok?remember that.starting low will leave room in the future for mor e cycles at in the future wich then he will still be gainingv at say 400-500mg test and not have to use 600 -800 in the future ,he will also have less sideefects .steelcurtain ,different poeple respond differently to training what works for me might not work for u the best thing to do is to expiremt and find out what works for u it might take a while but hang in there.eat good and go in there and bust your ass .

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    How many mgs. are your winny pills?

50 mg of winnny pills
    what about my lifitng quest

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Take the whole winny pill in the morning. Chances are its not evenly distributed throughout the entire pill.

I find that ectomorphs make better gains using a low volume HIT routine, whether on juice or not.

dq

do i need nolvadex on this stack

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It's a good idea to have some on hand even when using a low dosage of test. If your predispositioned to gyno you will need it. If you see signs of gyno (sore/itchy nips) start at 80mg/day and when signs subside drop to 20mg/day for remainder of cycle. Don't take nolva unless gyno signs appear as it can hinder gains.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    weeks 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/week
    weeks 1-10 test @ 400mg/week
    weeks 5-10 winstrol @ 50mg/EOD
    clomid post cycle

Nolvadex as outlined in above post.

Thanks and sorry for repeating

thanks for the replies i am going to wait untill i get my novaex and clomid . I did do research on it yet i had a lot of confliccting info. no one has aswered my other question about titantraining by ots. thanks for everything else and sorry i was repeative.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Re: lifting and new cycle

Also has anyone done titan training by leo costa OTS?

HAHAHA- THIS IS FUNNY, THIS GUY WAS MY PERSONAL TRAINER IN HIGH SCHOOL. LEO....

Thread Information