needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Training Abs whilst Bulking on Test E, Deca and Dbol

My BF is 10% and my abs are visable...Allthough i would not say they are very large or strong, my question is nxt cycle i will be allout bulking, eating cakes and junkfood aswell as high quality protein...With this cycle above i would expect to fill my abs in but i was wondering...Should i still train my abs heavy - say weighted abs whilst im on to build big ab muscles, even though they may not be visable - at the end of the day abs are only a muscle like ur bi's or tri's but i feel people tend to treat them differently in regards to training...So should i do weighted abs whilst on then cut down after my cycle..

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    i would say that getting abs good and toned and strong is one of the hardest things to do in BB. i would say you should always do ab work whether you are on a bulking or cutting cycle and also off cycle too. cutting is going to help you make them more visible after a bulking cycle as they will be smoothed over a little from excess fat/Water but if you have a bulking cycle and eat clean throughout you will find the smoothness is only from the water bloat and abs should once again be visible post-Pct

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    my question is nxt cycle i will be allout bulking, eating cakes and junkfood aswell as high quality protein...With this cycle above i would expect to fill my abs...
    Joke, right?

M.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Joke, right?

M.
    My thoughts as well.....WTF?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    My BF is 10% and my abs are visable...Allthough i would not say they are very large or strong, my question is nxt cycle i will be allout bulking, eating cakes and junkfood aswell as high quality protein...With this cycle above i would expect to fill my abs in but i was wondering...Should i still train my abs heavy - say weighted abs whilst im on to build big ab muscles, even though they may not be visable - at the end of the day abs are only a muscle like ur bi's or tri's but i feel people tend to treat them differently in regards to training...So should i do weighted abs whilst on then cut down after my cycle..
    come on bro. You really dont consider junk food in ur bulking diet do ya? Cheating a meal is different. it'll help alot more if you keep junk food out
    -Wild

Thread Information