Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Ok, guys I REALLY need your help with what to do.

I appoligize now for the 30 questions you may encounter but will appreciate all who attempt. *You may know from some of me recent threads I got some probs going on with the gear I ordered... Well I have no idea how long it could take to come, or if in fact it will at all. *Well I really wanna get started so this is what I'm pondering...I have axcess to some Parabolan for $150. (Trenbolone acetate) from Mexico...Is this shit finaject? Is it as good as Parabolan? Well to continue I was thinking of doing a short cycle of this 5-7 wks. > Since I have no idea when my gear might get here. Then take 5-9wks off...and when my stuff gets here I'll start my mass cycle of Sus/Eq/Winny. Another question I have is that I've heard that your first cycle is your best cycle, so will this short Para cycle hinder gains for the Mass cycle? I was thinking that by taking the short cycle of Para my bodyfat would lessen from around 10% to about 8%. <With this low BF - I could focus on puting quality lean muscle mass on during the Mass cycle...I'm not looking to put on 10lbs of muscle and 15lbs of fat. I'm more about quality than quantity...I'd rather put less muscle on than put a ton of fat on. I'm in no rush to reach my goal of 215. I have many years ahead of me and I would rather look good and SOLID that look like someone rolled me to the gas station and stuck the air compresser up my ass. I currently weigh 190 and put on weight very easily, so is my reasoning....reasonable? Or am I just a fucking KOOK!

p.s. I'm also thinking of doing some dancing, my buddies do it and make a grip... so I gotta look good and SOLID not like a GOODYEAR!

Thanks for reading my first book

_SOLID
    Last edited by Iwan2bsolid2; 10-17-2001 at 01:39 AM.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

just my opinion

solid, how you making out bro?you're stressing me out about your gear,haha.just my opinion, take it for what it's worth, but if you are lookign to lean out and then do your mass cycle why dont' you just down like 120mcgs of clen /day until your shit gets here?you can drop some lbs and then when you start you mass cycle you will see the gains more.take this waitign period to rip up and you will be consumes w/ leaning otu and take your mind of the waiting.just focus that negative energy of stressing and waitign on somethign positive like getting leaner.BTW i will be so happy when you get your gear, probably happier than you!haha

hey partyboy

take it easy uh? J/K. My reasoning is I would be putting on some lean mass while dropping bf. I did clen this summer. I went from 197 to 165, fucking felt small as hell! Felt like I was just losing all my hard earned muscle !! I hate dieting the natural way cause you just lose too much muscle or at least I do. My buddy who dances uses either Primo or Para can't remem...but he uses it to stay hard and lean...plus he puts on size while doing it. This is what I'm interested in...gettin lean while puttin on a couple pounds of lean mass. Then when the time comes I will hit the Mass cycle hard and put mass amounts of lean mass on and then I'll be the biggest, leanest, SOLIDEST, guy at the loony bin...cause I'm going crazy.

_SOLID

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

see you there

i'll save you a cell.i'm on my way.i wonder what the largest size straight jacket they make is?hmmmm

Mike Guest
    parabolan is NOT trenbolone acetate - tren acetate is fina - abd you're spending more than you should for it

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Wait till you have everything, make your own fina, it is way cheaper. You wanna drop bf and put on muscle here you go.

50mg/d winny
    400mg/w eq
    75mg/d tren

Add some test propinate at 100mg/eod if you can get it.

During the cycle take 12.5mcg T3 5days out of each week of your cycle.

Last 4 weeks of the cycle add clen to the T3 mix and run the clen until your next cycle for it's anti catabolic properties.

Originally posted by Mike
    parabolan is NOT trenbolone acetate - tren acetate is fina - abd you're spending more than you should for it

Mike, I thought Parabolan isn't made anymore and was replaced with Trenbolone acetate? Shit If I could get my hands on some real parabolan you'd see this X 7.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Trenbelone is the active ingredient in parabolan . It is less toxic and way cheaper to go with the finaplix over parabolan.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    you are not going to find real para inless you want to buy it in bulk of 500-1000....i only know of 2 source that carry the real deal and they want a good bit per amp...i think about 17 or 18 bucks...i wouldnt trust any one that is trying to sell you para...and if you know of a source ill be glad to check and see if its one of the ones i know that has it...but i cant give the sources name out if its not him.

Thread Information