mattg78 is offline Junior Member

How's this cycle look?

Thanks. I think I am going to go with this cycle. I'm 21, 5'9, 170lbs, 5 years of workout experience, looking to bulk, and first cycle.

300mg deca 1-8wk
    400mg test 1-8wk

Got another question. The test vials come in 250mg bottles with no way to cover them back up (break glass vials). How do you recommend me storing the unused portion. Do they sell containers with covers at the pharmacy that I can just add all the vials to. Another question, I only want to inject in the ass, so how can I inject each one of these in each butt cheek once a week. Like, 300deca/100test in one side and 300 test in the other. What is the best way to inject a cycle like this?Thanks guys!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Store you unused juice in another syringe for the next injection,I would recommend quad and glutes...quads are easier by the way.I dont see any anti estrogen or post clomid,you NEED these bro!!If you could run 500mgs. of each it would make things easier if its your first and it looks like it is, maybe go 250mgs of each for 10 weeks.That way you have two 1cc shots a week.You will see gains on 250mgs.Get some clomid and nolvedex or amiridex before you begin!!!Please do some more research!

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry, I have my nolvadex on hand and clomids for post cycle. I was thinking of taking 150mg deca /200mg test (mixed) every Monday and Weds for 8 wks. That would equal 300mg deca and 400mg test a wk. Sounds good to me, but how about ya'll. Thanks!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Your addy says you have been registered since Febuary but you only have 12 posts. So here is a little check list.
    1. have you read endless amounts of info?
    2. do you have a strict nutritional regimen to follow for the next 10 weeks. You shouldnt' even think about AAS unless you have looked into the nutritional aspect.
    3. will your lifestyle allow for you to obtain proper nutrition, training, and rest?
    4. dont go with 400 mg if each vial has 250,just take two vials bro.go with 500

Thread Information