sfblueJ is offline New Member

Need Some Help!!!!!!

i read the post in the educational thread and i found it very informative but i need some specific advice/help....
    i recently failed a steriod (piss) drug test (i tested postive for BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE ...EQ) my last injection was in january and i am sure i will yield another failed test .... besides using someone else's piss ... does anyone have any advice or know of any thing that could me pass the test ...
    thanks in advance

bump

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    eq lasts a long time in system but testing levels should be out soon if not now
    i dont know of any tricks to pass a juice test--is this for college ball who else tests for aas?

well i guess i'll keep my fingers crossed... btw i play minor league baseball and they just started testing for AS this year ....

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    go check out the "beat steriod Testing" section on the home page.
    There are alot of ways and gadgets to use to get over do some research I'm sure you'll find a way.
    Also research previous "Drug Testing" Threads you may find your answer.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    There are cleansing kits specifically designed to clean out metabolites, and you blood for drug tests. I dont know the website off hand, but there is a thread on the board that gived you a link to it. I would suggest that using a buddies piss would be the best way, and its 100% pass.

Originally posted by xxxl83
    go check out the "beat steriod Testing" section on the home page.
    There are alot of ways and gadgets to use to get over do some research I'm sure you'll find a way.
    Also research previous "Drug Testing" Threads you may find your answer.
    i tried the search for drug testing but most of the posts/threads deal with employment drug tests that do not test for AS ... i also checked the "beat the steriod testing" but most of the information there is directed towards pot.... i wasn't satisfied with the information that was given to try any of those methods ... i mean if i fail again i will be suspended and fined .... so unless there is a way that gives me no doubt then i will do it .... maybe i am asking too much ... who knows... but thanx for the info and the reply ...

Originally posted by ripped_82
    There are cleansing kits specifically designed to clean out metabolites, and you blood for drug tests. I dont know the website off hand, but there is a thread on the board that gived you a link to it. I would suggest that using a buddies piss would be the best way, and its 100% pass.
    thanx bro for the info .... i will look into that ... but i am starting to think that using someone else's piss might be the best way ...

Thread Information