hiloracerboy84 is offline Junior Member

questions on clen

ok i bought some clen from lion and i have a few questions. i posted this in the arr section but seem to be getting no responses so rip on me if u want. hopefully u guys can help me here.

-how long can i run the clen? im planning on running from now till mid march doing the 3rd week benadryl thing then taking a 1 week break of no clen at all but still running benadryl for spring break, then running till the end of april same way. is this ok? or too long? (12 weeks total with 1 week break of no clen)

-should the taurine dosages be split up throughout the day or taken all at once with the clen? im taking 5g in the morning right now so just wondering.

-should clen dosages be split up cause i was reading about a ~10hr 1/2 life.

-im taking mine in the morning after cardio right now and working out at night maybe 7ish. should i worry about my HR while working out at night?

im on my second day right now. took 40mcg yesterday and 100 today. yesterday hr was about 100 with minor shakes today its up a bit but very little shakes. i like this stuff man. haha

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by hiloracerboy84
    ok i bought some clen from lion and i have a few questions. i posted this in the arr section but seem to be getting no responses so rip on me if u want. hopefully u guys can help me here.

-how long can i run the clen? im planning on running from now till mid march doing the 3rd week benadryl thing then taking a 1 week break of no clen at all but still running benadryl for spring break, then running till the end of april same way. is this ok? or too long? (12 weeks total with 1 week break of no clen)8-10 weeks max is reccomended, its pretty harsh on the heart

-should the taurine dosages be split up throughout the day or taken all at once with the clen? im taking 5g in the morning right now so just wondering.once a day is fine

-should clen dosages be split up cause i was reading about a ~10hr 1/2 life.
    2x a day should suffice, just dont take it too late in the day or no sleepy for you

-im taking mine in the morning after cardio right now and working out at night maybe 7ish. should i worry about my HR while working out at night? I hate working out after clen, gets my heart going to hard to lift sometimes. id take it BEFORE cardio in the morning for a little extra energy for cardio and then also at about 3pm

im on my second day right now. took 40mcg yesterday and 100 today. yesterday hr was about 100 with minor shakes today its up a bit but very little shakes. i like this stuff man. haha
    Answers in bold...

hiloracerboy84 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the reply blitz

Thread Information