PGBOO is offline New Member

Tren cycle Question

Could someone please tell me if it is possible to cycle dianabol with trenabol and still be able to cut? Not the entire cycle, but maybe some weeks on then some off? Thanks-P

Quote Originally Posted by PGBOO
    Could someone please tell me if it is possible to cycle dianabol with trenabol and still be able to cut? Not the entire cycle, but maybe some weeks on then some off? Thanks-P
    yes its possible. But you are looking at a lot of potential sides stacking those two. how were you thinking of laying it out?

you would not want to go on and off the tren . With dbol you need to account for its strong oestrogenic metabolites (this usually necessitates use of an aromatase inhibitor, especially if stacking with a progestin like trenbolone )

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    I'ld change the question a bit, from .."cycle dianabol with trenabol..." to "what is the best stack with trenabol for a cutting cycle?"

Week 1-12: test prop @100mg EOD
    Week 1-10: EQ or primo @500mg EW
    Week 4-12: Tren @50mg ED

PS! This is not a beginner cycle !!! ...if you have some cycle experience, you can bump up the test @150mg EOD, tren @75mg ED and throw in some winstrol @50mg ED (wk 7-10) @100mg ED (wk 10-12).

Let the begin...

PGBOO is offline New Member
    Thank You. I was thinking of 100mg of tren 2x's a week. D-ball 20mg MWF before my workout. I've got plenty of nolva and I also have some proviron . I seem to be able to maintain just on the nolva, but if my tits start hurting or I start getting pissy, I take some proviron. I think I'll stick with my enthate for now. Thanks again.-P

Thank You. I was thinking of 100mg of tren 2x's a week. D-ball 20mg MWF before my workout. I've got plenty of nolva and I also have some proviron. I seem to be able to maintain just on the nolva, but if my tits start hurting or I start getting pissy, I take some proviron. I think I'll stick with my enthate for now. Thanks again.-P
    I gave a suggestion. It's your body so do whatever you want too do, I'm just warning you and saying there are better alternatives for good cycle.

you really need to go EOD with trenbolone acetate, a lot of people reccomend ED.

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    you really need to go EOD with trenbolone acetate, a lot of people reccomend ED.
    Tren ace @50-75mg ED, finito!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definitely shoot the Tren ED (to help keep sides to a minimum) and I would start out just using 50mg ED. To answer your question, I would NOT use Dianabol as a cutting drug. It puts on way to much water. And if you were going to use DBOL I would only use it at the beginning of a cycle. If you could afford it, I'd use Anavar ....
    Last edited by BUYLONGTERM; 02-06-2006 at 05:39 PM.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Thank You. I was thinking of 100mg of tren 2x's a week. D-ball 20mg MWF before my workout. I've got plenty of nolva and I also have some proviron. I seem to be able to maintain just on the nolva, but if my tits start hurting or I start getting pissy, I take some proviron. I think I'll stick with my enthate for now. Thanks again.-P
    this is def not a good idea. you need to just accept the fact that you need to leave the dbol alone. save it for a bulker bro

Thread Information