H-Tizz is offline Junior Member

Clomid, Why wait?

In the drug profile section it talks about how clomid acts as a anti-estrogen by taking up the estrogen receptors so the stronger estrogen that occurs during the aromitizing of steroids cannot attach to receptors. It also works to bring back your natural testosterone . Why then is it recommend to be taken only after testosterone E has been stopped for two weeks or three weeks after deca . I know those compounds are still in your body but won't clomid start working as an anti-e and to bring back natural test levels if you start taking it during the last week and just continue for a couple more weeks? Scientific answers will help not just no because you've been told how to run it by everybody on the board and I must be an idiot to think like this. Thanks.

Or even two or three weeks before the cycle ends. ANYBODY have answers please.

So everbody just says take clomid two weeks after your last shot becasue someone told you to do the same??? Please explain the reasoning.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    your own natty test will not start up again whilst it is still being supressed by the testosterone that you still have circulating around your sysem mate!so there is no point using clomid until it is out of your system,i dont know if this is what you wanted to hear but its all you are gettin from me on this.

thats good but where did you get that info. Do you know for sure it won't start working until test is out of your system or just going by hearsay?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Tizz
    thats good but where did you get that info. Do you know for sure it won't start working until test is out of your system or just going by hearsay?
    apart from my own expierience with pct mate,go read up on clomid and you will find out yourself,i dare say someone else with more evidence will chime in sooner or later!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Clomid stimulates serum levels of both LH/FSH, thus having an effect on raising testosterone levels . 150mg will raise levels of testosterone by 150% from basline value.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Clomid’s activity is achieved not by stimulation of the hypothalamus and pituitary, but by blocking their inhibition by estrogen.

Froggy is offline Member
    Yep, Yep...may be old thinking...cycles are almost constantly evolving in small but substantial ways...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Tizz
    So everbody just says take clomid two weeks after your last shot becasue someone told you to do the same??? Please explain the reasoning.
    Where did you come up with this? Not every compound will expire in 2 weeks...... some are in a few hours some are longer then 2 weeks. You need to have the timing correct before starting PCT.

Clomid and Nolva are SERMS and are selective in the tissue they work in. Yes both will bind to the ER but Nolva does a better job at that and Clomid is selective to the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. Because of this it will raise LH and FSH levels to help recover you from your cycle.

Thread Information