Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member

Joint pain with eq

It seems that all my connective tissues hurt when I work out. My left shoulder, both knees and right lower bicep tendon are sore and not getting better. Its preventing me from moving up in weight. Any supps for that? I know eq is notorious for "drying out joints".

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    eq drying out joints? i dont think so. It helps my joints more than anything. I think that you are referring to winny. Find a joint supplement at GNC or use deca in all cycles after this at 100mg/ wk to ease joint pain.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd
    It seems that all my connective tissues hurt when I work out. My left shoulder, both knees and right lower bicep tendon are sore and not getting better. Its preventing me from moving up in weight. Any supps for that? I know eq is notorious for "drying out joints".
    I know what you mean bro.EQ killed my joints on the last run with it.They are now just feeling better.Glucosamine and fish oil helped me.I'm not all that familar with suppliments for he****g purposes.I'm sure others will chime in and have other things to try as well.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks guys for your response. I usually do decca and my joints feel great. I'm using cod liver oil, Ive heard of the glucosimine and shark cartlidge, antinflamatories. What has worked and is there anything else.

Also the next phase of my cycle includes tren . How does that treat your joints?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Glucosamine condroitin and MSM. Sold at places like target or sams club already combined. Works wonders and lots of doctors have their arthritis patients take these supps.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I ran EQ in a previous cycle and it help me with joint pain but I'm running it now and its hurting my joints too. Bi-cep tendons, shoulders. Feels like cramping almost.....Weird

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo70
    I ran EQ in a previous cycle and it help me with joint pain but I'm running it now and its hurting my joints too. Bi-cep tendons, shoulders. Feels like cramping almost.....Weird
    Same crap happened to me i dont care though i like eq alot

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    EQ is wonderful with test. I am gonna do test & anavar this time around to compare the two. If not much better on var then will save my money and stick with EQ in the future.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    EQ is wonderful with test. I am gonna do test & anavar this time around to compare the two. If not much better on var then will save my money and stick with EQ in the future.
    i hear that i wanted to run var but i just dont have the funds and i always just see running eq easier just cuz its cheaper

Thread Information