Rocky IV is offline Member

Ronnie Coleman A Must See!!!!

Yea we all know Ron is the man, my question to you guys is. in the first pic he is bulking and as you can see has a really bad case of gyno, and in the second picture where he is cutting his gyno is gone, do you guys think he gets it surgically removed many times,,or does he get so lean in his cutting cycles that he just kills all the estrogen and lipid fat build up,,Let us know what you think???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ronnie Coleman A Must See!!!!-colem9.jpg   Ronnie Coleman A Must See!!!!-ronniecoleman2.jpg  

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I dont see full blown gyno, i see high est levels aka bitch tits.. gyno can form from this if not treated but i dont see gyno.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im sure he has had gyno surgery before. Im not sure if it can remove if they remove the gland permanently or not. Cutting would not make his gyno go away, no. The second pic looks like him in his earlier days.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    I dont see full blown gyno, i see high est levels aka bitch tits.. gyno can form from this if not treated but i dont see gyno.
    agreed. just holding some serious water. puffy nips

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Whatever his legs are the size of a small elephant

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea that second pics is ronnie in his earlier years, but yea he def is holding water

looks like gyno to me here is another pic, there are different forms of gyno as well, let me know what you think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ronnie Coleman A Must See!!!!-rc145.jpg  

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    agreed. just holding some serious water. puffy nips
    Ditto... that's what i was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    Yea we all know Ron is the man, my question to you guys is. in the first pic he is bulking and as you can see has a really bad case of gyno, and in the second picture where he is cutting his gyno is gone, do you guys think he gets it surgically removed many times,,or does he get so lean in his cutting cycles that he just kills all the estrogen and lipid fat build up,,Let us know what you think???
    I don't see this 'bad case of gyno'

I've seen Ronnie with gyno early in his career. It is my belief that he got it removed. Any nipple discrepancies you see later in his career are probably water or just chest fat... not gyno.

And to your question: "does he get so lean that he kills all the estro"?

Any of us, with gyno, would know that when we're in contest shape, gyno is still present.. so that's a big no.

If you're on a dht-derivative there's the possibility that the gyno will reduce... but reverse? Unlikely

Masteron has been used to treat breast (i.e. estrogen-dependent) tumour growth in women.. so it has arguably some possible application in the reduction of gyno.

Still, i've seen no studies that indicate complete reversal...

~Narkissos

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    As far as pro's getting gyno surgeries, I have read before in MD that some pro bb's have gyno surgies done a few times a year on a continuous basis. I'm not sure how much truth there is to that, so take it as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    As far as pro's getting gyno surgeries, I have read before in MD that some pro bb's have gyno surgies done a few times a year on a continuous basis. I'm not sure how much truth there is to that, so take it as you wish.
    It's possible but unlikely.

If the plastic surgeon doesn't remove the whole glad.. that coupled with the constant high doses of exogenous test.. i can see it recurring multiple times during the year.

However i doubt it... surgery means time off from training... Not training messes with their paycheck

~Nark

Hard Head is offline Member
    I was under the imprssion that once the gland was removed that there would be no more gyno possible, ever. I don't know for sure. Nark?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    surgery will remove some of the gland but not all of it. ive read that if they remove the entire gland, the chest will look very strange, as in concave inward... an indentation where the nipple is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    I was under the imprssion that once the gland was removed that there would be no more gyno possible, ever. I don't know for sure. Nark?
    Sometimes the plastic surgeon doesn't totally remove the gland.

They say that the total removal of the gland causes the nipple structure to collapse.. giving an unnatural inverted look.

So they remove the growth.. and part of the gland.. keeping part for cosmetic reasons.

As long as part of the gland remains.. gyno can (and most likely) will (given the right circumstance) reccur.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    surgery will remove some of the gland but not all of it. ive read that if they remove the entire gland, the chest will look very strange, as in concave inward... an indentation where the nipple is.
    yup.. when i get mine imma request full removal tho.

mtown is offline Junior Member
    you have to leave a little tissue in there, otherwise the nipple will concave and your chest wont look right, trust me. my buddy had it done a while back and his nipples are concaved, looks bad. i just had the surgery recently. he left a little tissue in there, but removed the gland. it turned out great.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    hey nark, are you sure thats a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I don't see this 'bad case of gyno'

I've seen Ronnie with gyno early in his career. It is my belief that he got it removed. Any nipple discrepancies you see later in his career are probably water or just chest fat... not gyno.

And to your question: "does he get so lean that he kills all the estro"?

Any of us, with gyno, would know that when we're in contest shape, gyno is still present.. so that's a big no.

If you're on a dht-derivative there's the possibility that the gyno will reduce... but reverse? Unlikely

Masteron has been used to treat breast (i.e. estrogen-dependent) tumour growth in women.. so it has arguably some possible application in the reduction of gyno.

Still, i've seen no studies that indicate complete reversal...

~Narkissos
    great answer but i know i few people who would are ague as well that dht componds have reduced there gyno dromatically and others that havent so i guess it depends on what the persons gyno consists of wether its progesteron or another form af glandular tissue

Do you think Pro's actually use PCT? ive kind of been wondering this myself.....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im pretty sure when "off" most pros just cruise on 250mgs test or around that. The off period, Im sure, is not very long at all.

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    am i the only one who thinks the first photo is photoshoped???
    look at his fvcking legs!

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Water retention

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter.S
    am i the only one who thinks the first photo is photoshoped???
    look at his fvcking legs!
    He is one of the bigest men in the whole world,,why would they even bother to photo shop when there is no one to compare to

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like gyno to me here is another pic, there are different forms of gyno as well, let me know what you think
    Looks like a cow on tren with utters full....

latman_49 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Im pretty sure when "off" most pros just cruise on 250mgs test or around that. The off period, Im sure, is not very long at all.
    Most are never "off". I've read that several of the top pros just bridge between 2 20 or 24 week cycles.

topgun1983 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by latman_49
    Most are never "off". I've read that several of the top pros just bridge between 2 20 or 24 week cycles.
    what does that do to their test levels then?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    If you look at Ronnie in MD he does have a small case of gyno. You see this more with poses like front double bi. And, these are pics of him when he is cut. You could see it at the Olympia also.

Spyder is offline Member
    He must have been on a very high dose of Anadrol

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    water and a bit of fat, IMMO.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    Yeh melvin anthony has this problem methinks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ronnie Coleman A Must See!!!!-melvin.jpg  

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I have had gyno surgery and what is left of the gland swells when bulking, then shrinks a fair amoung when I cut up...I assume its both fat and water.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    If you look at Ronnie in MD he does have a small case of gyno. You see this more with poses like front double bi. And, these are pics of him when he is cut. You could see it at the Olympia also.
    yea i noticed that too,,,i think its the extreamly high doeses of dht compounds that he takes that shrinks it down to almost nothing,,there is no way he would get that manny surgierys because he would have to take 6 weeks off training multiple times a year, and i do not think that ronny uses and anti es during bulking iether he wants as much fat, water, and muscle to reach maximum size before cutting season

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk

bump.... . .. . ...... . ........ .... . . . .. . .. . . . . . . . . .

bump

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    He got abs in that one pic, the third one. I mean he is huge. Puffy or not, damn that dude is stacked. pretty swole in my opinion

Thread Information