well i took my first cycle in 2003
    i took
    35 mg dbol ED weeks 1-4
    250 mg test e weeks 1-10
    200 mg deca weeks 1-10
    stupid me never took a pct
    well i gained about 35 lbs which was nice

here's the shytty part:
    three weeks after my last shot i went on a trip to the the east coast (new york, DC all of that) during my 4th day on a trip i got very ill
    my symptoms were nausea, vomitting, cramps
    i remember on a bus tour i slept right beside the washroom. as soon as i woke up i would feel nausious and i throw up and feel ok for a little bit. it happend for almost 4 days straight. so when i got back to toronto i thought i would fight it for one day and see if it goes away
    i wake up in the morning with the worst cramps again. i go to the ER. all the while im in the waiting room sitting on the floor crouched into a ball because it felt like i was passing kidney stones the size of golf balls.
    i was in so much pain that while waiting the nurse put me in first
    they gave me 2 shots of morphine to ease the pain. the first shot wasn't enough. they did lots and lots of tests on me
    the surgeon thought he was going to operate on me when i came in. he thought i had a blood clot in my small intestine. anyways they put me on antibiotics all night and in the morning i seem to be fine
    the doc came in and told me my hemoglobin count was double of people who live on the mountains. (i dunno if thats what caused the shitty pain)

but anyways 2 years later im fine i still kept 20 lbs of it

it took about 1 year for all the acne to go away and my face to clear up and now im ready for #2 before this summer

i am guessing that i maybe got food poisining. i hope but here is my next cycle again

35mg dbol weeks 1-4
    400 mg test weeks 1-12
    20 mg nolva weeks 1-12

pct
    10 mg nolva weeks 12-17
    100mg clomid weeks 14-17

does my 2nd cycle sound ok?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How old are you ? Cycle is OK.. Your symptoms sound like food poisoning to me. I have never heard of juice doing that before. High Hemoglobin is normal. Easiest way to fix that is to give blood, but given whats in your blood at the time, I am not sure if that is such a good idea. But it settles pretty quickly after a cycle. PCT is a must and may help control the acne. Viatmin B5 is another good choice for that. Also Accutaine if it gets really bad. Also up the Nolvadex to 20mg during PCT

Bulkingup is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    How old are you ? Cycle is OK.. Your symptoms sound like food poisoning to me. I have never heard of juice doing that before. High Hemoglobin is normal. Easiest way to fix that is to give blood, but given whats in your blood at the time, I am not sure if that is such a good idea. But it settles pretty quickly after a cycle. PCT is a must and may help control the acne. Viatmin B5 is another good choice for that. Also Accutaine if it gets really bad. Also up the Nolvadex to 20mg during PCT
    so the vitamin b5 will help with acne?
    other than running nolva 20mg during pct u think my pct looks ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkingup
    so the vitamin b5 will help with acne?
    other than running nolva 20mg during pct u think my pct looks ok?
    Yes and Yes

Bulkingup is offline New Member
    oh btw im 23 . now i know everyone is gonna flame me saying im too young to take a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkingup
    oh btw im 23 . now i know everyone is gonna flame me saying im too young to take a cycle.
    No they probably wont.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    not when i'm 19

Thread Information