geobatman is offline Junior Member

Assessing Clenbuterol Tolerance Level

Hi guys,

I've done plenty of reading on clen , but there is a grey area surrounding tolerance level.

What I mean by this is most articles, handbooks, studies on clenbuterol say that one should "Increase by one tab until the side effects are not tolerable"

Not tolerable? What if at 120-140mcg, the sides effects are bad, yet still tolerable. Do you continue to increase?

What i'm getting at is that most clenbuterol articles do not set an upper limit as to when you should stop increasing your dose.

However, the general consensus is that if you can even if you can tolerate more, the highest dosage should be somewhere between 160-180 mcg.

Do you all agree? Disagree?

Bro you have to try it to know your body limit i cant go more than 40mcg 2 tabs a day the whole shiver in my hands & legs are unbearable & 2 tabs work for me very good if i go more i'll have more sides so my body limit is 2 tabs get educated on & try it then you will know when to stop just listen to your body.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I hear what you are saying, and I had the same dilema. I got to 140mg and the sides were minimal. The best response I had was when I was at 40 but they quickly deminished. I drew the line at 140mg because I just was not prepared to take the risk (whetever that risk might be) and go higher. The choice is ultimately yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I hear what you are saying, and I had the same dilema. I got to 140mg and the sides were minimal. The best response I had was when I was at 40 but they quickly deminished. I drew the line at 140mg because I just was not prepared to take the risk (whetever that risk might be) and go higher. The choice is ultimately yours.
    Exactly the whole dosage thing & risk taking is back to you.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Bro you have to try it to know your body limit i cant go more than 40mcg 2 tabs a day the whole shiver in my hands & legs are unbearable & 2 tabs work for me very good if i go more i'll have more sides so my body limit is 2 tabs get educated on & try it then you will know when to stop just listen to your body.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    this is pretty tough to read, but i get the gist of what your saying. However, this is the first time I've heard of someone taking 40 mcg as thier upper limit dose.

Someone might want to chime in and help this guy as based on what i've read, 40 mcg (usually the starting or 2nd day dose) of clenbuterol would not be potent enough.

Good luck Broseph,
    Last edited by geobatman; 02-03-2006 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by geobatman
    this is pretty tough to read, but i get the gist of what your saying. However, this is the first time I've heard of someone taking 40 mcg as thier upper limit dose.

Someone might want to chime in and help this guy as based on what i've read, 40 mcg of clenbuterol would not be effective at all (in the long term).

Good luck Broseph,
    You would be surprised. I have a mate who weighs 260lbs and he cannot get past 60 mcg because the sides are just to much for him.

You would be surprised. I have a mate who weighs 260lbs and he cannot get past 60 mcg because the sides are just to much for him.
    Hmm...very intersting. I'm getting a little scared now (start cycle 1st week March)

Kale, do you believe there is any connection between ECA tolerance, and Clenbuterol tolerance? i.e handle sides well on eca = handles well on clen ?

thnx guys so far.

No idea I have never done an ECA stack. Dont be scared of Clen , just start off on 20mcg, if you get the shakes and feel kind of anxious then its working, keep taking 20mcg until you dont feel it anymore then go to 40mcg and so on and so forth. I love the sides from this stuff, I know thats weird but I just love it. There are lots of guys that do Clen so not a big deal. But something like DNP for example is a whole new world that even I dont want to venture into.

The sides appeal to me too, except for headaches and cramps.

Massive jitters would be awesome!

I didnt get the headaches or cramps, but I was taking lots of Taurine as well which you must do. The shakes are a buzz I must admit. Me and a couple of my buddies were on at the same time and all comparing how bad we were.

#1achilles is offline New Member
    I ran it up to 250 and didn't have much sides. Only that I had some trouble falling a sleep at night.

100 mg in the morning and 150 mg 45 min just before hitting the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by #1achilles
    I ran it up to 250 and didn't have much sides. Only that I had some trouble falling a sleep at night.

100 mg in the morning and 150 mg 45 min just before hitting the gym.
    holy fvck !!! Are you sure it was real?

#1achilles is offline New Member
    Yes, and I didn't start at this dossage. I build it up slowly! Otherwise I'm sure I would have been shaking like hell and havind headaches.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I am at 40mcgs (day 3) and have the shakes but not much more.. a little better today it seems (so far). I will not go over 100-120 a day I don't think I can handle more than that.

We shall see..

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I am at 40mcgs (day 3) and have the shakes but not much more.. a little better today it seems (so far). I will not go over 100-120 a day I don't think I can handle more than that.

We shall see..

Oldman
    Enjoy the ride bro. I just got a bunch of Clen from China that is dosed at 200mcg per tablet. Not sure what the fvckers were thinking when they put that lot together

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Enjoy the ride bro. I just got a bunch of Clen from China that is dosed at 200mcg per tablet. Not sure what the fvckers were thinking when they put that lot together

200 PER oh crap.. don't forget that and grab 3-4 of those.. hahaha

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    200 PER oh crap.. don't forget that and grab 3-4 of those.. hahaha

Oldman
    Dont worry I chopped them up into qaurters the minute I got them

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by geobatman
    Hi guys,
    However, the general consensus is that if you can even if you can tolerate more, the highest dosage should be somewhere between 160-180 mcg.
    That's accurate.
    Although 220 is considered the upper limit of normalcy, few people go that high.

M.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done up o 400mcg ed....yep 400. I do not recomend it and do not even touch the stuff anymore. According to the docs...I did no damage, but I am not so sure I believe them. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I have done up o 400mcg ed....yep 400. I do not recomend it and do not even touch the stuff anymore. According to the docs...I did no damage, but I am not so sure I believe them. Time will tell.
    Well you should be in the Guiness Book of World Records. Why did you go that high ? You know what this shit is supposed to be bad for your heart somehow.

I hope you didn't stay there long!
    People tend to abuse Clen for one primary reason.

They don't experienc negative side effects. Some people whether it's because of the brand, individual physiological differences, or combination of variables/reasons they never really 'feel' the sides. Hence our amazement that such high doses could be tolerated.

The thing to remember with these types of compounds is that they are 'SERIOUS' and should not be used in excessive amounts regardless of what you do or DO NOT feel. It still works (assuming of course it's authentic). Use the guidelines!

M.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    I hope you didn't stay there long!
    People tend to abuse Clen for one primary reason.

They don't experienc negative side effects. Some people whether it's because of the brand, individual physiological differences, or combination of variables/reasons they never really 'feel' the sides. Hence our amazement that such high doses could be tolerated.

The thing to remember with these types of compounds is that they are 'SERIOUS' and should not be used in excessive amounts regardless of what you do or DO NOT feel. It still works (assuming of course it's authentic). Use the guidelines!

M.
    never for more than a few days to a week... I felt the sides at first, then they subsided, so I kept uping the dose. You are right though, very irresponsible, lesson learned, and now its diet and cardio for me.

now its diet and cardio for me.
    Hey, I'm not anti-gear. I'm just pro-safety. The two can coexist.
    That's what this board is all about.

M.

Thread Information