ctj6810 is offline New Member

Unhappy green boxed nandrolone deca, fake or real?

i have aquired a box of deca and was just wondering if anyone could help me discover if they are real or fake.
    They come in a mostly green flip top box and it has a band of white at the top , with green writting on the white part and black writting on the green part.
    contains 10 x 2ml ampoules , ampoules are tinted brown glass and have a green and white lable, green writting on white , black writting on green.
    made by, nicholas piramal india limited.
    exp date and such are not indented , just surface stamped , please help me , i need to know if they are fake or real , thank you.
    CJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails green boxed nandrolone deca, fake or real?-p1010080.jpg   green boxed nandrolone deca, fake or real?-p1010085.jpg   green boxed nandrolone deca, fake or real?-p1010089.jpg  
    Last edited by ctj6810; 02-03-2006 at 07:02 AM.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i've had test cyp made by nicholas, u would be better off posting these in the fake steroids forum u will get better results there mate

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    I also had the Test Cyp by Nicholas in an identical box that was blue and white. I posted in the pic forum and was told by a senior member of the forum that he`s never seen counterfit Nicholas gear and that it was good to go, he was right, excellent stuff, great gains. Ive seen this brand name a few times doing the rounds in the UK and never heard anything bad about it.

Your stuff looks real.
    Last edited by RAF3070; 02-03-2006 at 01:32 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Post this in the 'Pictures Forum' for more information regarding it being legit/fake.

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    never have seen it before...sorry but I cant help

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Yeah, post it in the pics forum... Seajackal and the bros that frequent there are gurus. They'll know if they're good to go!

ctj6810 is offline New Member
    Thanks.

Thread Information