Susguy is offline Associate Member

Injection site pain/redness

Hey guys i took 1cc of test e and 1cc of eq into my left tricept on wednesday evening. I was supposed to do shoulders on thursday but i couldnt even lift my arm up. This is the first time i took a shot in my tricepts. The pain is going all the way down to my elbows. i was looking at it today and it looks like there is a big light red (2 inches wide and about 3 down) spot right next to the injection site. Should i be worried about this or is it just because its a new area that i hit? Thanks bros

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    is it warm to touch, were u using alcohol swabs on everything...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Ive had infectino before on my delt and thigh. It sucks, but it happens. I was always carefull too. But yeah, it may be an infection or its just because you shot 2cc's into your tricep! Note to self, dont do that again. You should be fine but keep icing it and take some ibuprofen. That always helped me.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    What length is your pin? You may not went into the muscle....and has something to do with 2cc in the TRI, to much unless you have 25 inch pythonns.

Try 1cc next time, why you going to the trr? there better places to go

i was using a 22g x 1. ya i was using alcohol swabs and everything. It is pretty warm to touch though. Do you think putting some bengay or icyhot would help to take some of the soreness away. Only reason i did tri was to just swap around the injections sites because i am on the first week of my prop ed at 100mg now also. Thanks bros for the input

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Susguy
    i was using a 22g x 1. ya i was using alcohol swabs and everything. It is pretty warm to touch though. Do you think putting some bengay or icyhot would help to take some of the soreness away. Only reason i did tri was to just swap around the injections sites because i am on the first week of my prop ed at 100mg now also. Thanks bros for the input

thats y man. 22g 1 inch?????? YOOOUUUCH!!!! tRY 25g 5/8 inch in the tri with ONLY 1cc. Your probably just soar from too much oil. Is this the first time you hit this tri?

ya bro this is very fist time hitting the tri. when i took it with the 22g everything went smooth though. no pain atall until now

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Susguy
    It's an inflamation.The redness/soreness will subside in a few days.I've had that happen countless times.

~Pinnacle~

billybob13 is offline Banned
    do 25g 1" and yes it is inflammation; I get the same thing everytime in my triceps and delts and everytime the redness and inflammation seems to disappear overnight 3-days later.
    Last edited by billybob13; 02-03-2006 at 08:53 PM.

DaBear6955 is offline New Member
    same thing happened to me once before.... couldn't lift my arm, had a red line goin down the whole back of it........ give it a couple of days, ull be fine

thanks for all the inputs bros

Rhino54 is offline New Member
    I am taking Test E, EQ, and tren right now, and I keep the Test shot in the cheeks and thigh. The thigh hurts like a bitch but I feel that since I am walking all day, that the quads will work it out better then the delts. Its a bitch not being able to lift your arm.

Thread Information