androplex is offline Donating Member

Need help with cycle since doc has changed things on me mid stream.

I have had to adjust my gear plan in mid stream since the doc is changing things on me. doc just told me in 6 weeks he is taking me off the test and putting me on hcg .

Is it going to be affective to start taking deca 1.7 cc (340 mg) each week for the next 6 weeks with test 200mg per week?

I will continue hgh for next 4 months and then some 10 iu's per week.

Here is what it looks like
    week 1: 100 mg test depo
    week 2: 100 mg test depo, 1.2 iu's hgh per day 8ius total week
    week 3: 100 mg test depo, 1.2 iu' hgh " "
    week 4: 100 mg test depo, 1.2 iu's hgh " "
    week 5: 100 mg test depo, 1.2 iu's hgh " "
    week 6: 100 mg test depo, 1.2 iu's hgh " "

doc increased levels and told me he will cycle me off test and put me on hcg in 6 weeks. I need to adjust things and this is what I plan to do.

week 7:

200 mg test depo,
    1.7 iu's hgh (10 iu's total per week) ,
    340 mg deca,
    25 mg clomid per day

week 8 - 12 same as week 7.
    week 13 - 50 mg clomid per day for next two and half weeks (continue 10 iu's per week of hgh).
    week 15 start the hcg 1000 ius per day for next 10 days

Cant take nalvadex since I am taking hgh.

Please give me your thougths on this. I have had to adjust like I said because doc changed things on me.
    Last edited by androplex; 05-25-2002 at 12:19 PM.

bumping for input.....any experience or input greatly appreciated.....

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Six weeks isn't very long for deca . But you will probably see some good results upping your test and adding deca. Is it your doctor who has planned this change to your cycle? I mean...did he add the deca and raise the testosterone dose?

Doc raised the test and hgh.

I want to add the deca and clomid since I am going off test in 6 weeks I want to get as much benefit as I can with the time I have left on the test.

Wish I would have know the doc was going to do this.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    bump for some more help
    Last edited by IronCy; 05-27-2002 at 02:18 PM.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I hate giving advice to someone who is getting "treatment" from a doctor and not actually on cycle. I would hate for something to happen. But adding an anabolic to your cycle would be a good addition. I would pick something with a much shorter half life though. So you could run it six weeks and get much better results. Like....winstrol or anavar . Just a thought. Deca takes a long time to get out of your system....and is detectable for quite some time after your done taking it. Again...look at winstrol or anavar.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    If your only gonna run whatever u add for 6 weeks, anavar is a good choice IMO

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    anavar , and then there's also primobolon,

I dont mind getting your views even if I am going to a doctor. Doc said that the medical community is learning a great deal from body builders taking gear. That many know a great deal about it.

I started the deca on Saturday. I am having joint pain in elbows and I thought that the deca would be a good choice to help with the joints and all in addition to stacking. I have two docs working with me on this. One doc told me to take the deca to help with joint pain and stack with test, use clomid as anti -e. The other doc said be careful not shuting down the estrogen cause of the hgh. See below.

The doc told me that he didnt want me taking nolvadex with hgh because it had to do with estrogen and insulin . I still dont understand what all he was saying but that the clomid is also a anti-e but inhibits the receptors of estrogen differently than nolvadex. My estrogen test level was 20. If it goes up to 70 then Doc would put me on airmidex to keep any trouble with bitchtits down. I wish I understood all this better myself.

I understand that taking clomid during last part of the cycle can inhibit gains a little bit. I would rather inhibit gains a bit than run the risk of getting bitchtits. I dont want to do the airmidex cause I need some estrogen to help with the insulin since I am doing hgh.

Please, anybody that can add to this I would greatly appreciate it.

Also I understand that deca stays in body for 18 months. Its ok since I have a script from doc as far as blood testing goes for work etc. I dont plan on being in any shows or stuff like that to worry about testing for deca.

Does it take 3 weeks for the deca to kick in?

Does the deca also raise the testosterone level? Will my testosterone level in blood work be higher as a result of the deca? I know that the test cyip raises the testosterone level.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    SOunds like. Dr. logic is bit messed up. I can't think of any reason not to use anti-E would be bad in your case, but if you don't need them don't use them for sure.

Deca will do nothing for your test levels. Deca can be dectected in your system for 18 months but has not affect in terms of muscle building etc.. after about 3-4 weeks and does take that long to "kick in" as well.

Man eye_candy thanks for the info. You dont know how important knowing this was for me. Thank YOU VERY VERY VERY much. I work out with the admin and I am going to pass on to him how much you have helped me out. That goes for the other members too that have helped here. Not that it makes any difference guys but the admin cares about us more than you all would really ever ever know. He is a great guy. Thanks again eye_candy......

Thread Information