amature225 is offline Associate Member

test e/ deca weight gain

I started 500mg/week test e and 300mg/week deca 10 week cycle

When does everyone think the majority of weight gain will take place? Last cycle, I gained a lot starting week 1, and it continued for 10 weeks strong. This cycle, I had week 1 good gains, then NOTHING week 2-3??? is that odd or should I just calm down and stop worrying?

180lb. 6'3'' assuming proper diet and calorie intake

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my second cycle of test e, deca , and eq. Same compounds I did my first cycle, I'm on week 8 and really didn't start to feel it kick in until about 2 weeks ago, now my strength gains are progressing a lot faster. Where as my first cycle I felt it kick in a lot faster more like week 2-3. I think you should be fine and just focus on diet. It will come.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    what were the doses last cycle?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i would say week 5-6 and the deca should kick in for awhile im 8 weeks out of my cycle and i still feel pumps i dont know if its from the deca or test but i still feel great pumps

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    the AS doesnt even start to really hit your body till week 4

1st cycle, was 400 test e / 300 deca

so only change to this new cycle is 100 mg more test e per week! (and I might continue test e for 2 extra weeks, so 10 weeks deca but 12 weeks test e

So everyone seems to say week 4-6 is when results start to show up... what would you guess typical weight gains are like?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    6'3 180 is skinny, you should really check your diet because juice won't hold weight on you, you gotta come off some time.

yeah, I gained 28 pounds 1st cycle. I kept 22 pounds of it for 6 months (before I got damn sick overseas in thailand for 2 weeks) in the 1 full week were I could barely eat, I lost 8 pounds.

anyways, my diet has been checked time and time again. I was surprised I was able to keep on so much of the weight without ever dropping. I'm not expecting 28 pounds 2nd time around, but it would be nice

Unoid is offline Member
    you first cycled when you were 160lbs at 6-3? wow you're crazy, you need to learn how to bulk diet because if you were so skinny normally I don't see how juice would help you if you cna't eat right beforehand.

Realisticly: you've desentized your bodies receptors and most likely moved your Juicing weight potential to 220lbs at 8%bodyfat as your current plateu from if you would have waited until you were 220lbs at 13%bodyfat and juiced then you prolly could made it to 250lbs at 8%.

I'm just 1 inch taller but I started when i was 235lbs at 13%bodyfat. 2.5 cycles later (1 year) I am 238lbs at 8%bodyfat (15lbs of fat lost, 18lbs of muscle gained). I'm hoping to be 250lbs at 6%bodyfat in another year.

if I had started juicing when I was at my lightest 200lbs 6%bodyfat I woudln't prolly reach 250lbs at 6% until after like 5years, since i waited and gained to near my natural limit relativly, It'lltake me 2 years!

Monday will be the start of my 11th week on Test E 500mg 1-14weeks and Deca 1-12 weeks @300mg. i've gained 15lbs and just starting last week did i notice any dramasitic strength changes and i can finally notice changes in my shoulders and chest. my stats now are 6ft 215lbs and around the same bf%

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    and when did you first start to notice results?

Thread Information