helium3 is offline Senior Member

first cycle what do you think?

im hoping to gain access to some test e but its looking like sust,so here gos
    the test cycle would be:
    8weeks
    500mg a week test e
    nolva 10-20mg throughout finishing with clomid

alternative cycle is:
    6weeks sust
    500mg a week
    10-20mg nolva thoughout,clomid at the end.

im 6ft 200lbs @12-14% bf
    training hard and eating hard.my overall goal is to get to 210/220@10%bf and try to hang on to it.
    any help would be greatfully received thanks.

thebison is offline Associate Member
    first one sounds good but i would try to get at like another gram of sus and run it for 2 more weeks if ya could.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    10 weeks is the minimum, sus has decante estr in it and it takes about 6-7 weeks to reach peak levels. I say get some enan or cyp if you can and use it, if you can't go with the sus

JohnnyB

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Getting a single estered testosterone would be in your favour, due to the injection frequency is needed for keep blood plasme levels most stable. Sust can be injected 2x per week as the Prop ester is so little in the blend of 4. But, for best results and keeping blood plasma levels as stable as possible EOD, or better ED is needed.

Now about the length of the cycle. I'm a late starter, so I wouldnt run a cycle under 12 weeks. Possibly 14 weeks. The gains wont appear till about weeks 6-9. So running it for longer than 10 weeks may be a wise idea.

For PCT, Nolva alone will be sufficient. But you can add other compounds for a better effect. I dont like Clomid. It brings emotional/vision problems I choose to avoid. I run HCG /Nolva/Proviron for PCT lasting 4-5 weeks. Your PCT will begin 14 days after your last Test Enan shot, or 21 days after your last Sust shot (Deconate Ester attached to it). My PCT is:

wk 1-3 HCG 1000ius/ED (Mon/Wed/Fri)
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Proviron 50mg/ED

I also add supplements, like Creatine/L-Glutamine/Trib.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Definately try and get some cypionate or enanthate ! I would personally wait to get one of these for my first cycle if I were you. Sust is alttle more painful and you're going to have to shoot it more often. Just my opinions though...

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    thanks for your posts guys very informative.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Getting a single estered testosterone would be in your favour, due to the injection frequency is needed for keep blood plasme levels most stable. Sust can be injected 2x per week as the Prop ester is so little in the blend of 4. But, for best results and keeping blood plasma levels as stable as possible EOD, or better ED is needed.

Now about the length of the cycle. I'm a late starter, so I wouldnt run a cycle under 12 weeks. Possibly 14 weeks. The gains wont appear till about weeks 6-9. So running it for longer than 10 weeks may be a wise idea.

For PCT, Nolva alone will be sufficient. But you can add other compounds for a better effect. I dont like Clomid. It brings emotional/vision problems I choose to avoid. I run HCG /Nolva/Proviron for PCT lasting 4-5 weeks. Your PCT will begin 14 days after your last Test Enan shot, or 21 days after your last Sust shot (Deconate Ester attached to it). My PCT is:

wk 1-3 HCG 1000ius/ED (Mon/Wed/Fri)
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Proviron 50mg/ED

I also add supplements, like Creatine/L-Glutamine/Trib.
    Would have said the same!

Thread Information