Anthony C is offline Associate Member

Deca question again 1cycle

The more I read the more Im confused on this issue as to Deca being used as a first cycle only ...I was looking on the home page of this site and I went to drug strength you have all see it .And as Im looking over the gear listed it shows Deca as A better choice as far as Keeping Gains after cycle is completed compared to test,It showes better gains and less sides all the way around better than test .SO APART FROM NOT GETING YOUR WANG UP is it as good of gear as Test for a first cycle ??Now Im not saying that I want to be limp or anything like that but If Im going to keep better gains after the cycle with way less sides it might be worth it .Has anybody ran just deca for there first cycle and if so was your wang geting shut down worth the cycle ???

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    always run test only first bro. It has a great effect on most newcomers.. they are always pleased with the results. Deca is more of a stack for cycles after that...

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    ten years ago i did my first cycle with deca only. my gains were temporary, and in fact i lost more weight than i gained in the end because i was shut down so hard. i think deca in general is too hard on the endocrine system, and all alone its simply silly.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    ten years ago i did my first cycle with deca only. my gains were temporary, and in fact i lost more weight than i gained in the end because i was shut down so hard. i think deca in general is too hard on the endocrine system, and all alone its simply silly.
    ...agreed....

Thread Information