Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Please Advise..

  1. #1
    NickHex81's Avatar
    NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    155

    Smile Please Advise..

    Ok, so I have 400mg TEST, it's a blend of CYP, Decanoate and Enanthate . I also have 400mg EQ. I can shoot both of them with the same syringe, yes? How do I measure it out? 1CC of each?

  2. #2
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Is that the total amount you have or the total amount your doing? But, to answer your first question, Yes, you can shoot them both in the same syringe. What is the mg/ml on your vials. For instance, if it says 250mg/ml, it means that 1cc=1ml, which means you just shot 250mg.

  3. #3
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    What does the bottle say, EQ 200mg or 400mg, the test is it 250mg or 400mg. We need to know this before we can give you a definitive answer

    JohnnyB

  4. #4
    NickHex81's Avatar
    NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM
    Is that the total amount you have or the total amount your doing? But, to answer your first question, Yes, you can shoot them both in the same syringe. What is the mg/ml on your vials. For instance, if it says 250mg/ml, it means that 1cc=1ml, which means you just shot 250mg.
    It says 400mg/ml on both of the vials. So, the total amount I have..

  5. #5
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Okay, I'm going to assume they are in 10ml vials, do 1ml each a week

    JohnnyB

  6. #6
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    you may also like to split your injections into 2/wk. .5cc of each on mon morn then .5cc each on thur evening

  7. #7
    NickHex81's Avatar
    NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Okay, I'm going to assume they are in 10ml vials, do 1ml each a week

    JohnnyB
    Ahh, yes 10ml vials, sorry.

    Thanks for the input!

  8. #8
    NickHex81's Avatar
    NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    you may also like to split your injections into 2/wk. .5cc of each on mon morn then .5cc each on thur evening
    What are the advantages of that? I'm not trying to be smart, just curious.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •