Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    H-town
    Posts
    699

    cycle proposal..pref : pinnacle or goose

    ok...

    i plan to run test prop,tren , var, and eq, my body fat isnt yet but almost below 10 percent (12 percent) and i didnt want to take masteron till i get it below that. any other compound you would reccomend pertaining to dry gains or do i have it covered?

  2. #2
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Lean gains depends on diet alot. Although various AS help, the key lies in diet. Have a clean diet, high in clean calories. Low sodium intake, drinking plenty of water. An AI needs be run, to cut out all estrogen related sides, including bloat.

    How long you thinking of doing this cycle for? Whats yor cycle experience?

    Test Prop/Var/EQ/Masteron /Tbol/Primo/Tren , just to name a few.

  3. #3
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    . An AI needs be run, to cut out all estrogen related sides, including bloat.

    Test Prop/Var/EQ/Masteron/Tbol/Primo/Tren, just to name a few.
    I disagree with that.Most of those drugs don't aromatize at all,so I see no need in running AI's during a cycle like of prop/tren /var/EQ.

    Good combo you posted "G Insulin ",but I'd sub winny for the VAR personally.And you can always run the masteron the last 4 weeks of the cycle when your BF is low enough to see it's effects.Winny/masteron at cycles end is awesome bro

    ~Pinnacle~

  4. #4
    Georgie's Avatar
    Georgie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I disagree with that.Most of those drugs don't aromatize at all,so I see no need in running AI's during a cycle like of prop/tren /var/EQ.

    Good combo you posted "G Insulin ",but I'd sub winny for the VAR personally.And you can always run the masteron the last 4 weeks of the cycle when your BF is low enough to see it's effects.Winny/masteron at cycles end is awesome bro

    ~Pinnacle~
    I respectfully disagree about not using an AI and test prop "not aromatize at all". I understand you said "most" of the compounds do not aromatize. Prop obviously not being part of the "most". However, in my personal experience test prop gives me the worst estrogen related side effects out of any of the esters. I never have gyno related problems or much bloating with test e or c, but prop always gets me. I dont buy into the theroy that because the half life of prop is so short, it does not allow for large amounts of estrogen to build up in your body. You are injecting prop ED or EOD so in my opinion and my personal experiences, large amounts of estrogen can build up in your body. In fact because prop converts to estorgen so quickly is the reason why I think I have more severe estrogen related sides with prop than the other esters. In my humble opinion an AI should always be run with testosterone , no matter which ester is being used.

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    However, in my personal experience test prop gives me the worst estrogen related side effects out of any of the esters. I never have gyno related problems or much bloating with test e or c, but prop always gets me. .
    Everyone is different.You might bloat on Prop and 30 other guys might stay dry as a bone.So for you,an AI would be a good choice based on your experince.But to say it mandatory that it should be used is another story all together.

    Do you have some scientific evidence to show that because of the propionate ester,estrogen builds extremely quick?If so,could you post it for all to see?

    THX

    ~Pinnacle~

  6. #6
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    i gain 12or so lbs of water on testE/C and 5lbs of water on Prop.. just a ref for ya

  7. #7
    Georgie's Avatar
    Georgie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Everyone is different.You might bloat on Prop and 30 other guys might stay dry as a bone.So for you,an AI would be a good choice based on your experince.But to say it mandatory that it should be used is another story all together.

    Do you have some scientific evidence to show that because of the propionate ester,estrogen builds extremely quick?If so,could you post it for all to see?

    THX

    ~Pinnacle~

    You are correct, eveyone is different. And no i do not have any scientific studies. Like I said, i was speaking from personal expereinces. But this statment is from the steroid profile section stating that prop has a high converstaion rate into estrogen. " Despite the high conversion rate of propionate into estrogen gynecomastia is less common than with other testosterones". It states that although, the converstion rate is high, side effects are less common. But from my experiences, that is untrue. For me, that high converstion rate gives me problems.

  8. #8
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    I agree that an AI should always be used with any kind of testosterone . The reasen why many people get gyno long after they have come of a cycle is because of estrogen-buildup!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    H-town
    Posts
    699
    i have only 4 cycles under my belt. i've used all compounds except primo and masteron ...favorite by far is tren . i will never have a cycle without tren in it. i never use long esters of test because i hate all that extra water, i like the rock solid look.... im only (220 12 percent body fat). im currently doing a lot of cardio (every morning except legs for 45 minutes as pinnacle suggested). i was looking into t bol to throw in this cycle btw. i was looking at trying to take it 20 weeks. hears what i drew up during work....

    week 1-20 125 mg ED/ test prop
    week 1-15 120 mg ED/ tren acetate
    week 1-17 EQ 600 mg/ week ... shot EOD
    week 14-20 var 80 mg per day

    any suggestions are appreciated...
    Last edited by Got Insulin?; 02-03-2006 at 02:50 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    H-town
    Posts
    699
    if u cant tell im very anal about blood stability...

  11. #11
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I disagree with that.Most of those drugs don't aromatize at all,so I see no need in running AI's during a cycle like of prop/tren /var/EQ.

    Good combo you posted "G Insulin ",but I'd sub winny for the VAR personally.And you can always run the masteron the last 4 weeks of the cycle when your BF is low enough to see it's effects.Winny/masteron at cycles end is awesome bro

    ~Pinnacle~
    Most of the drugs, yes. But not all. This is why an AI or SERM should be run when compounds that aromotase are used when cycling.

  12. #12
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    week 1-20 125 mg ED/ test prop
    week 1-15 120 mg ED/ tren acetate
    week 1-17 EQ 600 mg/ week ... shot EOD
    week 14-20 var 80 mg per day

    any suggestions are appreciated...
    Cycle looks good to me.A little long for my taste,but to each is own



    ~Pinnacle~

  13. #13
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Most of the drugs, yes. But not all. This is why an AI or SERM should be run when compounds that aromotase are used when cycling.
    It's your opinion and your entitled to it.


    ~Pinnacle~

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    H-town
    Posts
    699
    yah i was thinking the length was a bit long, cause i remember how i felt at 15 weeks of ED injections. any suggestions or commentary as always is appreciated...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    H-town
    Posts
    699
    you guys think i took the EQ out too long?

  16. #16
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    proposed cycle looks great in my opinion. i for one love longer cycles such as yourself.

  17. #17
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    proposed cycle looks great in my opinion. i for one love longer cycles such as yourself.
    LONG CYCLES RULE!!!

    WOOOOOO!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    H-town
    Posts
    699
    i love mixing compounds so my cycles are always normally no less then 18 weeks

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    H-town
    Posts
    699
    concerning EQ ... i know its different but it's said the average time before u start seeing the effects are around week 7 to 8. when do u think it begins to plateau?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    H-town
    Posts
    699
    ugh i want to chang it up and make it mass at the first 10 weeks and cut the last 10 weeks..im gonna keep working with it lets see

    Test E - 1000 mgs/week divided into ED injections for 10 weeks
    Deca - 600 mg/week divided into 3 times a week for 10 weeks
    EQ- 600 mg/week for for 17 weeks
    Anadrol - 100 mg/week for 1st 4 weeks
    Suspension-200 mg/ed first 3 weeks


    hows that for the first 10 weeks

  21. #21
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    i have only 4 cycles under my belt. i've used all compounds except primo and masteron ...favorite by far is tren . i will never have a cycle without tren in it. i never use long esters of test because i hate all that extra water, i like the rock solid look.... im only (220 12 percent body fat). im currently doing a lot of cardio (every morning except legs for 45 minutes as pinnacle suggested). i was looking into t bol to throw in this cycle btw. i was looking at trying to take it 20 weeks. hears what i drew up during work....

    week 1-20 125 mg ED/ test propOuch but you will get good results shooting every day with prop i would get ahold of some b12 and diliute it abait. 6-8 weeks i can handle but 20 id go insane ed...
    week 1-15 120 mg ED/ tren acetate i would NEVER run this much tren for this long bro.. its just dangerous.. i never go past 12.. and i rarely go to 12.
    week 1-17 EQ 600 mg/ week ... shot EOD Looks good to m man.. i would have done it to 15 but thats just me..
    week 14-20 var 80 mg per dayI am not a var far.. i think its expensive and your results can be gotten for alot less. Id run winny 12-18 instead. @50 ed

    any suggestions are appreciated...

    read above

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •