65 32.18%
    SUPERDAVE is offline Banned

Question Most gain keepable test

cypionate ?
    enathate?
    propinate?
    suspension?

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    Just curious. Seems to be a debatable topic.

D-bol is offline New Member
    almost an oximoron, most gain and most keepable are very different, as far as keepable cyp and enathnate, will be similar with cyp having more water retention which will drop off, prop is quick acting and drops out of your system fast, you must do ed or eod shots, keepable gains similar to cyp and enthate, prop is great at begging of cycle while you wait for cyp or e or at end of cycle so you dont have to wait to jump on clomid long, suspension will blow you up quick, more powerful than others, but you will have hardest time keeping it

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    im on enanthate right now and into week 4 and not feeling it yet. i just finished dbols, and they are fucking awesome!

paulie is offline New Member
    SGFuryZ, nice informative post...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Are you sure you got legit Enthanate? You should be feeling it pretty strong after 4 weeks..

I'm on Cyp right now and it kicked in real hard after only 2 weeks so you should be feeling it by now too...

What brand of test are you on???

Originally posted by eradikate
    im on enanthate right now and into week 4 and not feeling it yet. i just finished dbols, and they are fucking awesome!
    Last edited by Jack87; 06-05-2002 at 12:49 PM.

durbin22 is offline Member
    i am running ICN Galenika Enanthate @ 500mg/wk. i am in my 6th week and up 20lbs. it took me about 4 weeks to feel it. all my lifts are up and the pumps are crazy. have you gained any weight? i would give it a couple more weeks and if still nothing then you got screwed.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i also finished my 4th wk doing
    enath500 TESTOPRIM-D by TOCOGINO labs and
    EQ400 TORNEL i dont feel anything different yet
    i'll wait couple of weeks more see what happen..

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You bros should be feeling something after 4 weeks... That would piss me off if I was sticking my ass for 4 weeks and felt nothing....
    I'm on deca and cyp right now and honestly I felt a boost in energy after the 1st week and by the end of the 2nd week my shit is kicking in pretty hard... Maybe you batches are underdosed... Or maybe you just got ripped off...

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    thats why you should run something fast acting at the beginning or at least try to frontload (it does seem it kicks in faster if u do x2 dosages first 2 weeks). But then its all psychological...
    I did real well with 35-40mg of dbol for first 5 weeks. Cant really tell when test actually kicked in. Feel the same as I did about a week after starting dbol. More strength, more stamina, better pumps, unbelievable sex drive etc...

Billmister is offline Member
    I just finished the dbol 3 day's ago and now I think the sus kicked in because my work out are crazy... I get sooped and lift my ass off, I'm talkin incredable. It feels good, i was scared thinkin if i finished the dbol i wouldn't feel the sus yet but i do.. .feels nice. i gotta take a shot today. There painfull as helzzz.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    im on brovel t-200 400mg/wk. i got my source from the MODS on this board so im expecting it not to be fake. also my brovel had sticker and blue cap like the pics in the forum. it is underfilled but i dunno if it's underdosed. im on winny/test right now, and pumps are awesome. and defenitely im horny as hell so it has to be legit. Ggod posted a pic of his brovel test, and it looked identical to mine. ill see how it goes, i only got 4 more weeks left of test. so hopefully ill gain some mass

Massive G is offline Junior Member

None of the above

Based on the length of the drug esters half live/combos in longest lasting order...
    I would say Sustanon , followed by Test Decanoate, Test Cypionate ,
    Test Enanthate , Test Propionate , Test Phenylpropionate, Test Suspension, Methyl Testonder: onder:

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If you want to keep your gains while on test, USE YOUR OWN that's about it, any growth with test above a normal range will be very hard to retain after the end of the cycle, dosn not mean you will loos it all, but youcertanly won't keep it all...good Luck...XXL

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    ..... It seems there is only gh that make permanent gain heh..
    In middle of week 3 and i dont know if i feel my enanthat yet.. D-bol kicked pretty fast i gained 15 pound in the first 2 week. Using Pvl Enanthat 500 mg for 10 week and Thai d-bol 5 mg 30mg for 4week last week at 35 mg.. Ill hope ill keep some gain at the end of this cycle..

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    test is test is test you you will only see a diff in the water retension and suspension tends to put on more fat!

nails55 is offline New Member
    I've gianed my gut back, and kept it too. My secret is eat crap and watch TV.

wood is offline Associate Member
    Prop looks good for keeping ability if you stack it with another as

roch is offline Member
    Originally posted by nails55
    I've gianed my gut back, and kept it too. My secret is eat crap and watch TV.
    I noticed this strange anomoly too. mcdonalds tends to have the best gains for keeping as well. that and krispy kremes....

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Couldn’t have said it any better... I will only add... giving your body a sufficient glycogen build prior to training (done by eating carbohydrates through out the day) a support or protein before training an insurance or protein during training (most likely in the form of amino's) and a recovery of protein and carbs after training can assure you keep your gains of lean mass... rest, nutrients and training are what make and keep gains...
    Don’t confuse gains with merely adding weight and mass... gains are lean muscle mass not water and fat... be careful when you read those charts... their full of shit. You can keep all you lean gains while using AAS as long as you get the proper nutrients, rest, and recovery... Learn your body... do you have a fast or slow metabolism... do you train in the morning, afternoon or night... do you get enough water and carbs to even train at those times. Are you getting enough calories compared to how much you burn... do you allow yourself to suffer any catabolic effects. Are you over training (train longer and harder with out the proper nutrients to back up that training style)?

There is a whole slew of shit that causes people not to keep gains but absolutely is it not the synthetic Androgens/hormones you use...!

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Test is test. Simply put. Keepable gains come from proper diet, consistent exercise, and obviously a clomid post-cycle to restore your natural testosterone levels . Do all of the above properly and you'll have your "keepable" gains. Some people experience water retention with Enanthate and Cypionate , but this is lost after the cycle's end (who would want all that extra water anyways?!?! ). Some inexperienced users would mistake this for losing gains, when they never had it in the first place. For example. Let's say you gained 30lbs on Enanthate, but lost 6 of it a couple of weeks later. You really only gained 24lbs of muscle and carried 6lbs of water. If you say take something like Propionate and hold little water, you can gain 24 lbs of muscle & have no water retention, therefore no lost weight. The reality of the scenario is that both hypothetical "users" did the same routine and diet, and ended up with the same muscle gains. The Enanthate user agined some water, but that's not really considered a desirable gain to keep.

Again, it's your diet, routine, rest, AS dosage, and genetics that determines how much much you gain off test, not which test you inject. It's how well you take care of yourself afterwards which determines how much you keep - clomid therapy, diet, and exercise. You do all of the above correctly, and you will acheive your goals.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea im also doing brovel t200..im on my 4th week ..this week i went from doing 400 the first 3 to 600mg a week now...i think ima keep it at this range....yesterday in the gym for some reason my lifts were down..maybe i didnt eat enough carbs yesterday..but today on my bi and forearm workout i was throwin the weight around pretty well...i usually use 50 pnds dumbells to do curls with but today i was using 60 and doing them pretty well ..so i would say that shit is kickin in!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    Couldn’t have said it any better... I will only add... giving your body a sufficient glycogen build prior to training (done by eating carbohydrates through out the day) a support or protein before training an insurance or protein during training (most likely in the form of amino's) and a recovery of protein and carbs after training can assure you keep your gains of lean mass... rest, nutrients and training are what make and keep gains...
    Don’t confuse gains with merely adding weight and mass... gains are lean muscle mass not water and fat... be careful when you read those charts... their full of shit. You can keep all you lean gains while using AAS as long as you get the proper nutrients, rest, and recovery... Learn your body... do you have a fast or slow metabolism... do you train in the morning, afternoon or night... do you get enough water and carbs to even train at those times. Are you getting enough calories compared to how much you burn... do you allow yourself to suffer any catabolic effects. Are you over training (train longer and harder with out the proper nutrients to back up that training style)?

There is a whole slew of shit that causes people not to keep gains but absolutely is it not the synthetic Androgens/hormones you use...!
    well said...i put on alot of weight naturally by drinking 1/2 of a gainer shake twice during my workout to fuel the body...it really helps....your post and pp workout meals are gonna be the most important...along with feeding throughoutthe day consistantly

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    IM on cyp right now, i just started week three today... I would have to say, my past too cycles i ran enethanate and kept good gains, but i think it more has to do with the way u treat ur body when u come of, but thats just my $.02

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    how is enathate winning the poll...
    thats is ****e test prop is the best because u get little or no water gains of this type of test.......

Witht test E for me it is not a dramatic change in strength but the results to show when i look in the mirror or hop on the scale.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Post cycle is one of the most impt. factors in keeping any gains! However I have the best results from Test E, but it was all factors linked..training pre/during/post cycle..and diet during and after..and PCT!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Enth and Cyp are pretty much the same. Suspension is the big gainer here in my opinion though.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    1. test is test
    2. i dont know why people are saying test enth. its obviously test prop. clears from ur system in a week and u make a faster recovery.

Lord is offline Junior Member
    ill think its test prop. but i have never tried it so i have to say enanthate .

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    i hope its enanthate . part of my next cycle..

Da Bull is offline Banned
    prop

Swellin Guest
    This thread was started in May of 02. It refuses to die.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eradikate
    im on brovel t-200 400mg/wk. i got my source from the MODS on this board so im expecting it not to be fake. also my brovel had sticker and blue cap like the pics in the forum. it is underfilled but i dunno if it's underdosed. im on winny/test right now, and pumps are awesome. and defenitely im horny as hell so it has to be legit. Ggod posted a pic of his brovel test, and it looked identical to mine. ill see how it goes, i only got 4 more weeks left of test. so hopefully ill gain some mass
    there is your problem right there IMO Brovel is crap and underdosed....
    but I still buy when thats all I can get...

Thread Information