eradikate is offline Senior Member

important questions

my cycle right now looks like this
    dbol wk1-4 30mg/ed
    test wk1-8 400mg/wk
    winny wk6-11mg/ed

do i need to take ALA in between dbol and winny? also brovel was underfilled so my cycle went from 10 weeks to 8 weeks. i might order more test soon. to stretch it out.

4plates is offline Banned
    if your going to running the 2 17aa products in 1 cycle with only a 2 wk break you should run the ala throughout the entire cycle.
    you might even consider running it a wk or 2 longer,it wont hurt and can only help.
    when drawing from vials you must be certain to withdraw the exact amount or you will turn up short.
    when i draw from a vial i measure from the 2 ml mark to the 1 ml mark,not the 1ml mark to the pin.it helps with accuracy

see if my test can come in quickly, i will start winny at wk7, but i realized that mine were underfilled. i really wanna stretch it to 10 weeks but money is the issue at this point. i might have to call fast cash to loan me some money...lol. i have 50mg winny tabs. i might split the pills in half and take it twice a day. what should i do? order more test? or keep it at 8 weeks. after all this is my first cycle

4plates is offline Banned
    if you cant get more test start taking the winny at wk 5 and run it 2 wks past the test,this way you can go on clomid 2 days out.

do you think the last 2 weeks of test will make that much difference? if it won't i won't bother to get it. so i should start the winny at week5 and end it at 10. So run the ALA all the way through. im taking 750mg/ed right now.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    id through in eq or deca

Thread Information