rambo is offline The Lord God

Busted In Nogales

Well, we got busted coming back over with quite a few goods last weekend and i just wanted to share my story so i could help keep others from getting busted in the same way. We were supposed to be in and out in under 3 hours and happily headed back to the states. We bought all our stuff with the awesome prices we usually get, and then we bought our cover up crap to declare at the border. When the agent asked us what we were doing we simply said we came down, had some beers, went to a few strip clubs, etc. He did his run down, opened the trunk, the back, checked under the car with mirrors, found nothing. But he was very on to us. He made us pull in to the search section. They had us pop the trunk, and we got out and waited. They searched for a good 10 minutes, still having not found our juice. They were getting frustrated so they had us empty our pockets. Unfortunately, my buddy had a receipt for all the goods in his wallet. They pulled him aside and grilled him. He eventually admitted to it, but i didn't know that. So they take me aside and ask me, and i come off as the biggest idiot ever, "Drugs? What Drugs? I Dont do Drugs." etc. So they pull us inside and my friend shows them where it is in the car, and as hes going out there i confess at the perfect time to make it look like im coming clean, even though im talking to an agent who's back is turned to the window where the whole scene is taking place. As i confess, 2 seconds later they radio in to say they found it, and i saved some face. So they throw is in a holding room, and give us the whole spiel on impounding my car, felony charges, scare tactics basically. Then they come in a half and hour later and give us a 500$ paid over 90 days option. Of course we agreed. Then he decided on seeing how much cash we had on hand. We had like 100, but he wanted 200, so he had me walk to an ATM. So he basically pocketed our 200$ and let us go. That's not the worst part. We lost our summer cycles, and our rock bottom prices, that's something you just can't get back. We were extremely lucky to come out so clean, however, and im very thankful for that. Be careful everyone. By the way they were extremely steroid illiterate, they thought norandren was the new date rape drug, and they didn't even know what kind of stuff it was after looking at the whole load. But please be careful.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Wow. Scary shit. Glad you guys came out ok though. Was everyone you were with pretty big? That's the first thing they look for. I don't get one part though, he took your $? Who? When you cross the border into the U.S. it's the U.S. customs you deal with not Mexican. I don't see how a U.S. customs agent could get away with that.

Yeah he was a US Agent. He issued us a "reciept" but why else would he ask for hard cash. If we went through proper mitigation he would have had to get a percentage from the federal government. Yeah we are big guys, but the first things they were asking us is if we bought stuff like oxy which has just exploded down there recently. Like i said, they were absolutely roid illiterate, i think it was just the fact that they were cracking down big time that day, it was a sunday also, which meant they were giving tons of attention to everyone, and we were the perfect shady profile.

G-S Guest
    Perfect example. Never talk, never confess. NEVER. Let THEM do the work.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    So 200 bucks is all you had to pay, or do you have to come up with the 500 still?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks like 200 bucks to me. But, then you figure in all the gear they lost...which we still don't know. Do you mind us asking how much you brought back? This is not good news. I know a couple bros who make that run a few times a year. I'll have to let em know.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    those broke ass cops only want money. you can pay off 90% of the cops in mex. same with central america like costa rica. there a poor country. they all can be paid off. think of all the drug dealers down in mex that pay the cops' rent and feed their families and stuff. it happens everyday. glad you came out with no american court dates and stuff.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    thanx for sharing that bro.
    sorry to hear it happened
    hopefully you have some
    good sources to get you back on track.

HitMan69 is offline Junior Member

Question Where did u store?

Just a question, where did you store the goods at??

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Taht sucks alot ma hopefully it wont happen again.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Nice friend you got...

LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member
    yea.......your friend did in you in huh???.......make him pay....

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by tanguy
    those broke ass cops only want money. you can pay off 90% of the cops in mex. same with central america like costa rica. there a poor country. they all can be paid off. think of all the drug dealers down in mex that pay the cops' rent and feed their families and stuff. it happens everyday. glad you came out with no american court dates and stuff.
    Mexican cops don't work at US Customs. Once he entered US Customs he dealt with Americans.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Mexican cops don't work at US Customs. Once he entered US Customs he dealt with Americans.
    True, but still, if a US Agent can pocket some money or split it between a few friends - that only means he makes some extra cash on the day and let's everything else go. Which is what it sounds like. Takes you gear, makes you pay him cash, and let's you go with a scare. Anyone can be bought off....

androplex is offline Donating Member
    You also want to be careful for next few months with your activities. They know who you are and might be watching your activity like, credit cards, bank account etc. I am not saying you are doing anything bad either. I am not saying you are going to go out and buy more. I know you said you cant now. Just be very carefull next few months with anything that might get you in trouble.

If you have anything in your house you migt think twice about it now that they have your names and address.

Sorry this happen to you. Just remember that if you ever want to work for companies like Boeing or defense contractor and you need to get a security clearance you are going to need to be able to explain this. Think about it.

Feel for you bro, thanks for sharing. Be careful. With 911 towers etc, our government is watching everything. They have your name now. Not trying to scare you just be careful.....

Rambo, what is OXY? Your crazy to go with a bunch of meat heads in the first place. That's like asking to get popped. Sorry, it happend to you but at least you got off that easy - it could have been way worse. What was the street value of the whole yeild?

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    oxy = oxycotin... time released painkiller...VERY STRONG ... people are crushing them up to get the twelve hour release in a matter of a short time. Needless to say but, it can be very dangerous.

I'd say we had a batch of 600$ worth, and if anyone wants to know where we put the stuff you can PM me. The only reason my friend confessed is because of the reciept they found, you really can't deny a dated reciept Plus they offered him/us leniency if we just admitted, so we figured it was better than option #2, which was an impounded car, and a trip home the next day on a government bus. I also really did not want my car stripped. As far as money goes, i figure with expenditures, we were nearly a grand in the hole after last weekend. It's a good thing that guy was crooked, or i would have paid the full 500.

One of my buddies, used that "used" to supply the whole gym got popped coming back about a month ago. He had to pay a $2000 dollar fine, car impounded, and let it go this time. If he get's caught again they add the first charge on, to double f$$k you ='ing jail lots of jail time. His yeild was over a $100,000 street value.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    yikes. that sucks. Has anybody ever heard of the authorities waiting till you receive your package instead of seizing it at customs?

Thread Information