Thread: Amount of fina

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Amount of fina

My next cycle will consist of fina/t200(test)/winny/eq(maybe) I am getting valopharm fina 50mg/ml 30ml's. My problem is whether i should run the fina for 30 days @ 50mg ed(the bottle is probably underdosed too, so it probably won't last 30 days) or buy another bottle and run 50mg for 6 weeks instead of 4 or run 75 mg ed for 4 weeks.

My cycle so far looks like this

weeks 1 - 10
    t200 800mg/week
    eq(maybe)400/week
    weeks 1 -4
    fina 50mg/ed
    weeks 5 - 10
    winny 50mg/ed

btw should i include the eq or forget about it?

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    I would personally convert my own, but If I were in your shoes I would get another bottle and run it and 50 mgs a day for 6 weeks....It will at least take 2 weeks for you to start seeing the results from it....

DiMensionX is offline Member
    My balls shrank 4 days after my first Fina injection. I make my own as well. I'm a little biased but I run it the whole way through at 75mg/ed. Just me, a lot of folks would disagree but I think the sides are WAY over rated on Fina. This is the end of my 5th week, I am happy with my results thus far as well. I'm not huge, I'm not ripped (getting there), but I sure as hell have more definition than I ever have had. Viens are comming out, and that has never happend to me EVER. So I'm stoked. Also, another point to make, I bumped my dose from 75mg/ed to 100mg/ed at the begining of week 5.

DMX

G-S Guest
    Hey DX, hows about the strength increases?

Gear101 is offline Member
    l'd run it all the way thought the cycle @80mg ed.. i think the side that everyone talks about are overstated.. IMO

Thread Information