ballplayer is offline Junior Member

Question first timer looking for expert advice, please read this and help me out.

Hey guys,
    I'm a 21yr old, 6 ft 180lb collegiate baseball player. I want to do steroids to get much stronger, really vascular, and put on some size but I do not want to get really huge because I need all of my flexibility and I do no want it to be obvious that I juiced to everyone. I have been told that deca /winny would suit me but because of random testing I can't take the risk. I wanted to do equipoise but i'm unable to get it. Would a cycle of primo for 1-6wks with winny from 4-8 give me the gains I am looking for? If not what do you suggest?

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Well, if you get randomly tested, I don't recommend anything unless you know how to get through the tests.

Do some research on how to pass the piss test then you will be able to pick the exact AS to take.

Good Luck

tanto is offline Junior Member
    bro if you get tested whatever you take will show up on tests unless you know how to past the test,i dont have a clue on this.taking deca ,eq or primo is bad choice for what you're looking for,because
    they're long acting so you have to take them for a longer period of time to get results,you will test positive for metabolites for long after you stop taking it.
    second reason is: those mentioned compounds are not what will give you to much strenght,aldough they're very good to use as a base in cycle but you need soething ''stronger'' to stack with it.
    so i'll say for your purposes you might consider fat acting gear l and wich does not aromatise like winny,anavar ,tren they will give you strenght without bloat

androplex is offline Donating Member
    dont do deca either (i know you didn't list it but just wanted you to know how long it can stay in your system). it can be tested in your system for 18 months.

good luck with your baseball. what position do you play?

btw hgh is undetectable in standard athletic drug test according to Musclemag INternational, Anabolic Primer copyright 1998. page 101.
    You need to take it for at least 6 months and will not see results for at least 3 months. Its very costly. Do a search on it hear and read up on it. Also read up on it in the drug profile. I am not saying you should use this just wanted to provide you with the idea. Make sure you check this out really well before you use it. I am not an expert on drug testing and they may have developed testing that can detect hgh in the last 4 years.

ballplayer is offline Junior Member
    To answer your question I play shortstop. Now I read in the forum that some roids are out of your system in less than 6 weeks, is that not true? I really do not want to be on them for more than 6 or 8 weeks. Is there any way I could achieve my goals in that time using an easy to find group of steroids . My main problems are availability,time, and having to worry about getting tested around january or so. I definitely want to include winstrol in my cycle bc I want to get really cut and faster and I've been told that's exactly what winny does. Anyway I appreciate everyone's replies. I want to make sure I know what I am doing before I shell out this cash and get myself into steroids.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    some ARE out in 6 weeks, but its the metabolites youre concerned with. in other words, the strength and weight gaining properties of the drugs are gone in a shorter period of time, but the metabolites can hang around in your system much longer. deca is a great example, as androplex pointed out. the metabolites can hang around for up to 20 months and will make you test positive for this substance. the 17aa drugs clear much more quickly, but still youre going to have some stuff hanging in your system for a bit after youre done..............

peace bb79

Thread Information