quirky531 is offline New Member

injection question!!!!!

hey guys whats up ... my question is as follows : i am running 400mgs of deca and 500mgs of sus a week... my only question is that because i do not want to do them in the same pin ....can i split them up twice ... to clarify what i mean: can i split the ccs of both deca and sus and inject them into opposite arms or opposite injection sites ... or is it too pointless to only put 1/2 a cc in each arm.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: injection question!!!!!

Originally posted by quirky531
    hey guys whats up ... my question is as follows : i am running 400mgs of deca and 500mgs of sus a week... my only question is that because i do not want to do them in the same pin ....can i split them up twice ... to clarify what i mean: can i split the ccs of both deca and sus and inject them into opposite arms or opposite injection sites ... or is it too pointless to only put 1/2 a cc in each arm.
    It's not only pointless, but running the sust and deca together in the same pin will help to dull the pain often felt by sustanon .

Also, if you are shooting those amounts, you are likely injecting 4 CC a week, which would be 2 CC's on two (2) different days, so you 1/2 CC math sounds a little off...

Billmister is offline Member
    yea i heard deca eases the pain from the sus. if you really don't want the deca and sus in the same pin i would do 250mg of sus on monday and 250mg of sus on Thursday. And you could take the 400mg of deca all at once...meaning once a week is good i don't think you need to split up the deca. i think in some cases people do split up the sus to two shots a week. Any MOD have thoughts?

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    it would be 2 cc's on 2 different days... so you wanna go with 1cc per glute basically is what you are asking? Can you do it? yes... should you? prolly not.. a 2cc glute injection is nothing. And the deca will definately help with the sus pain.

quirky531 is offline New Member

let me rephrase this

sorry guys ... guess i phrased it wrong

my question is since i am going to do 2ccs twice a week ( 1 sus & 1 deca ) can i split them up. and when i split them up i was told by someone to do 1/2 of each cc in opposite sites . So i would do half a cc of sus in my right delt and the other half in the left. and the same with the deca.

viper is offline Member
    it sounds like you want to take 1cc of sust and 1cc of deca 2 times a week...
    if you are asking should you mix 1cc of sust and 1cc of deca on say monday and inject 2 different sites, and then do the same thing on say thursday...the answer is no....
    put 1cc deca and 1cc of sust in a syringe and inject them together 2 times a week....

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    confuuuuuuuuusing

Mix the 2!!!! same the pins, and save your self from all the extra shots

Thread Information