Nate_Dog is offline Member

Do you regret taking gear?

Is there anything you regret about taking gear ?

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    Just the muscles, more self confidence, the raging libido, and the hot blonde that flirted with me all night at the party. LOL
    BTW, for the record, the only part I remotely regret is that I can't seem to stop!!!

Anyone... I have heard people express their bad experiences on the board before.

I think people on most boards glorify gear and dont tell both sides of the story. But you have to take the good with the bad.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    I think I got anxiety off of gear - test / arimidex / dbol / winny cycle. Really strange, I'm usually very confident, but after my cycle I found myself to get very anxious in situations where I'd have to give a presentation or do a one on one talk... it is definitely subsiding as I am 14+ weeks post cycle, but it was terribly bothersome at school. The self confidence from changing my body more than makes up for it in my opinion though. Nothing I would get xanax or prozac for, but still, annoying.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    it's a very hard lifestyle, high stress.

if steroids dont kill us in the end, it's probably the stress IMO

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    once you start, you cant stop

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I heard that JMD! The funniest thing I read is...I'm only going to do one cycle...

JMD
    lol.. i said that once before as well

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    so did I, that's why it's so funny...

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    so u guys saying that pretty much nobody ever does just one cycle??

JMD
    all the pple i have encountered started off planning on doing 1 cycle to make a few gains, and then once they seen what it did for them, they were planning for future ones

dankduke is offline Junior Member
    i personally plan on 2 but propbably 3...i dont think its my thing to do for many many years but i dunno just starting my 2nd one ina couple of weeks...

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I havent started on my first, thought I'll be startng in a few weeks.

Im already planning a cutting cycle, but it wont involve much gear (just 300mg of EQ and 50mg Winny).

I plan to do 2 more bulking cycles, and maybe 1 one cutting. But Im pretty sure thats all.

Then again, Ive ALWAYS have had an addictive personality!

beelzebub is offline Banned
    Yes i feel i have cheated my self............IE i always felt good if people said "hey buddy you look massive"And i can turn around and say its all natural.(I like to be big and healthy not big and worried about what AS is doing to me)

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    i dont know if i regret the AS, but i started lifting young, 13 years old... i regret that because i tihnk it may have stunted my growth. im not a dwarf or anything, but i would have liked to have been 6' rather than 5'9". nothing to cry over, but i should have waited till i was atleast 16 i think.

marx is offline Member
    I actually regret starting to lift so late. I wish i started around 16 like you said popeyethasailah, i didn't start till i was 20 and now i'm kicking myself, but not much i can do about it now...

And i once said i would only do one cycle, but that never seems to work. It's like when i said i would be happy once i hit 200lbs at 8%. And now since i just passed that, the bar has been raised..lol...i don't think i'll ever be happy...

I don't think i have any regrets about taking AS. If i had to make the choice again, i would still make the decisioin to juice. Maybe change my first cycle..lol..but not the decision to make the plunge...

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    haha,every one says," just one cycle", well fuck that,this shit is like lays, once you pop you can't stop. I once said i will do just one little five week cycle,then my motto "get big or die trying" came to light,and trust me,that is not an understatement

Originally posted by marx
    I actually regret starting to lift so late. I wish i started around 16 like you said popeyethasailah, i didn't start till i was 20 and now i'm kicking myself, but not much i can do about it now...

And i once said i would only do one cycle, but that never seems to work. It's like when i said i would be happy once i hit 200lbs at 8%. And now since i just passed that, the bar has been raised..lol...i don't think i'll ever be happy...

I don't think i have any regrets about taking AS. If i had to make the choice again, i would still make the decisioin to juice. Maybe change my first cycle..lol..but not the decision to make the plunge...
    I didn't start lifting till I was almost 20 also.

I agree abou t raising the bar... when is enough enough? Most likely NEVER.

Peace!

Thread Information