VaDeR_1138 is offline New Member

Question DNP cycle question?

Hello everyone I have a question about DNP . I read somewhere that you should cycle 7 to 8 days on and 7 to 8 days off. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? Please let me know. Also if this method is not prefered what is? And what is the longest one should use DNP? Thank you in advance for your comments and advise it is greatly appreciated. VaDeR_1138

Luke is offline Associate Member
    Dnp is extremely dangerous shit. It can easily kill you.
    You don't sound too educated on the DNP and it's dosage. Do a search on Dnp on here and you'll find TONs of info. I would suggest read it all VERY CAREFULLy before you try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VaDeR_1138 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Luke
    Dnp is extremely dangerous shit. It can easily kill you.
    You don't sound too educated on the DNP and it's dosage. Do a search on Dnp on here and you'll find TONs of info. I would suggest read it all VERY CAREFULLy before you try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have read the forums on DNP on this site they are very informative. I have been researching DNP for over one month. Most listings on the drug are about the same for dosages various side effects and precautions. However in one listing I read the dosages were very different from what I had read prior it recommended a 7-8 day on\off cycle and I simply wanted to know if anyone else had heard this system and\or tried it and if it was recamended over the standard cycle I have been researching. Thank you for your death warning but it is not neccessary. To cause death with this particular drug I would have to take at least 4 times the recamended daily dose. I dont intend to do that. Thank you anyway for your comment and advise. VaDeR_1138

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    you are NO WHERE NEAR ready for DNP ! Its not for you anyways IMO. You stated before that you have quite a bit of body fat to lose, well IMO drugs are a last resort (meaning for the last few lbs of fat before a high level comp in the case of DNP!) not to lose a LOT of fat. You got some very good advice in the last post where you asked about fat loss, use it. (That was you right? if not then my bad...lol) DNP can do some damage and can react with any number of aqueous biochemical reactions in the body seeing as how it is so water soluable. some people will say its safe at the proper dose, and Im not going to get into my experience with it AGAIN b/c i have typed it out more then I want to already, but I can say with 100% certanty that its not for you so you dont really need to know cycles for it and even at a "safe" dose you can still build up an alergy to it and that CAN cause some fairly big problems! BUT to answer you question ANYWAY (Seeing as how someone will...lol) 7 days on 7 off and no more the 2-3 cycles like that is about what is recomended.

Thread Information