Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    will is offline Banned

Question steroids in the military

i will be entering the BUD/s training next year to become a navy SEAL. soon i will start training to prepare myself for hell. i will juice before i go in but i was wondering if it would be a good idea to juice while im there so i can stay with the training. im not too confident i can make it so thats why i was thinking of bringing the juice along. i was thinking of maybe bringing 300 dbols, and taking 7 a day. i dont really need any gains, i just want to maintain maximum strength while im there.

PS has anyone juiced while in the military???

will

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dont know if steriods helps you get true navy seal training, from what ive heard itīs a hard head and stamina that helps the most.

I have friends thats done military service here in Sweden while on juice, they took tests but i dont know if it showed or if they cared.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    They didnt get caught anyway.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    You will not even have time to use. Dont use before because you do not want to be recovering from a cycle when going through training. There is also no way you will be able to have it with you. Inspections could be a problem. you will be fuc*ked

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I know two guys that did it while it while in the USAF (I just got out). They didn't get caught, but they were pretty big when the started out, so there was no sudden change. They don't routinely check for it, but they can test you at any hour of the day, any day of the week, for anything they want to. If there is reason to suspect it, then your commander can request it. They also have a "drug of the month" that they test for, along with the standard recreational drugs. One month it could be dbol , you never know.

Anyway, from a personal stand point, if you can't handle BUDs without gear, then you really should reconsider. I wouldn't want to see you out on a 6-month deployment without gear, getting all weak and getting your team killed. I've worked with many Navy Seals (don't ask), and they were not huge muscle men. Instead, they were in excellent shape, good tone, and low BF.

Like palme said, 99% of the training is mental. Your mind will overcome the pain, and your body will catch up.

tidaddy1 is offline New Member
    I am in the USAF right now and have a buddy that works at the Lab that handles all the drug testing. This is what he told me that the type of test they do in the USAF will not detect if you are on gear or not. there is a test that they can request that will though. I was deployed with some buddies overseas and one of them was juicing pretty heavy in a month and a half he gained about 20 pounds!! when he got back he got popped for urinalises (sp??) and he came away clean. He told me that he took a some juice that morning?? don't know if he just got lucky or what??? That is my experience. later

TryingHard is offline Yes thats me in the Avatar!!! A wanna be BB!!
    The Army does not test for Gear, Unless they have reason to believe your on them.(Extreme Muscle Mass) They test for THC., and other things ...they are not to worried about gear. Plus it is an expensive test, so they can not test for it all the time. It depends on your commanders call if he wants to test for it. I have been in the Army for 9 years and have yet to hear of a person getting busted for Gear.....Rangers Lead the Way

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with Padewan. If you can't cut it naturally, then you don't deserve to be there in the first place.

Freak69 is offline New Member
    I agree with Padewan and Pete235. If you can't cut it naturally, then you don't deserve to be there in the first place.

I'm in the ARMY. Wait till you get through and then Juice UP. the Military Dose not check for STEROIDS because it comes from the company FUNDS! and the Company dont won't to pay for it.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'm not gonna advise you on your course of action, or tell you you shouldnt be juicing in seals training, that's your call, not ours. If you have no ethical dilemma with it, then dont let others put theirs on you. In response to your question, 10mg ed of dbol in the morning would probably help you from losing lots of muscle mass while not affecting test levels much and not being too harmful in the long run. I would think this would help with your training. If you think it's worth the risk, and you would know more about this than the people telling you "If you can't make it without the juice then you don't belong there," then go for it. I don't care what you take, if you make it through BUDS, you deserve to be a seal.

Of course, getting caught with dbol during a room inspection will get you thrown in jail, so think about that, too.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    first off your not going to be able to juice while your in navy seal training. your going to live in the barracks with all the other guys. i was in the coast guard for 4 years. i have been out for 2. im 25 yrs old now and joined right out of high school. the seals take a select few people. train hard cause many will be cut. everyone that joins the navy has a shot for the seals if they think they can make it. i wouldnt juice though. they may expect people to for an advantage and could check. anyways good luck.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Juice up before, get in the best shape of your life then make it happen.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i think you should go naturally bro,
    first when you on D-bol you know it kicks in right
    away giving you full peak of strenght and all these issues related to power and this is
    the main reason why you want to take D-bol now
    300pills will last till you complete your
    training if not what r you goinh to do?
    WILL here is problem once you finish your D-bol
    and you no longer under the influence of it you
    will be very disappointed, your strenght will go
    down and there's no way you can get D-bol inthere
    i think you will make without it,
    i'm pretty sure you have alot of strenght rightnow
    you 18 only dont get busted...good luck

One more thing...you're too young! There is a possiblity that if you start gear too young you could fuck up your body's natural growth or worse. Is it worth it to piss your career away for a few extra pounds of muscle or a slightly higher score on a fitness test?

will is offline Banned
    i know i can get busted in room inspection, but isnt there a way i can fool the instructors and put the dbol in another container??? and do you guys really think 10mg of dbol is gonna do anything??? dont you need like 15mg for it do do anything??? i really dont wanna juice right before i go because the shit kinda messes with your head a little bit while your off and i need to fully concentrate on the training. when do you guys think its the best time to take the juice??? im thinking maybe test and deca .....

will is offline Banned
    almost forgot..... my friend lives in california and it think the training is held there. he lives in indio CA but i wonder if i can take the juice at his house then go back to training... thanks for your help

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I think you should juice!
    Take any advantage you can get!
    Because all men are NOT created equal!
    Also the better you do early on in your military career the farther you will go!
    But I would stay away from the gear that makes you gain alot of weight Because you will be doing alot of hard training and the more you wiegh thats more you have to carry!
    So the less you wiegh the farther you can go!
    I would go with some gear that will give you strenth but the least wieght!

NOW TO LET SOME STEAM OFF!!!

I dont think anyone has any right to say that he shouldnt be a seal if he cant do it NATURALLY! This is obserd how can anyone say such a thing?
    If a BB can do it for the show and the money, I think that a seal has more right to take gear Than a BB!
    Do you people think about Things such as:
    He is serving our Country I would want this fellow Brother To have every advantage possible! If this includes using gear SO BE IT!
    Do you think the people that are going against us arent going to be taking every advantage possible to win the BATTLE?
    Yes they are They have already proved there self! ....WTC
    I am very proud of you WILL
    Charge on!
    Protect and Serve our country that SOME take for granted!
    SOME That have no right even talking about the miltary because they havent served there country, Like myself and Will!
    Think Of the decapitation of david pearl!
    Now tell me that we shouldnt do everything possible to stop these Bastards!

This is a very sensitive subject to me!
    I personally know The shit we go through in the military!
    Willing to give our life at any time, at any expense!
    And not getting paid Jack for what we do!

My thanks go's out to My fellow brother Will and all the others who have served and are serving at this point!

My prayers go out to my personal Bros in kandahar and kabul!
    You know who you are! keep up the good work!

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    Gear or no gear bro I took one thing from your original post. You seem to think the only way to get through BUDS is juicing. I have had two very close friends go through BUDS and are now proud SEALS. I do know this, you have to be 100% confident in your self and abilites. If gear gives you that edge then so be it. Just weigh the positives and negatives and make your decision.

Either way, good luck, give em hell, and know that we are proud of you either way.

ALOTTOLEARN is offline New Member
    If your confidence is not at a maximum level then you won't make it to hell week. Juice won't do shit. Go in there in the best shape you can. All the juice in the world can't help you through week 5 ( 4 hours of sleep in 5 days with intense training).

There is a good show on Discovery Channel about BUDs. Most of the training is running, lifting a log, push ups, etc. You can do it without gear, if you really want to be a SEAL. Mind over matter. Juice afterwards, when you can take it, get proper rest, nutrition, and training.

Meathead9 is offline New Member
    "im not too confident i can make it so thats why i was thinking of bringing the juice along." If you have that attitude, then your going to be one of the first herbs to ring the bell. If I were you forget the D ball. Get some winny, lots of it. Run and swim like a mad man while on the winny. Make sure you come off it and fully recover before you go to Cornado. Keep running and swimming. You dont have to stay on base while you go through BUDS. DO NOT keep any type of gas on base if you do decide to gas while going through BUDS. Other than that, good luck if you do get pick to go to BUDS.

Fuck guys!! This kid is 17!!! And 03733+$ you're trying to justify it by saying it will make him a more agressive better soldier...WTF is up with that?!?! Did you even consider his age or that fact that he knows nothing about AAS before blowing smoke up his ass about defending his country?? No offence "will" but you know nothing or you wouldn't be here making comments like "i really dont wanna juice right before i go because the shit kinda messes with your head a little bit while your off and". And for the record I have the utmost respect for anybody who puts their life on the line for their country, but that's not what this thread is about. He's too young and should be more mentally focused on what he's about to embark on. The fact that he's even considering using gear to become a SEAL proves that he doubts his natural abilities....and that is NOT the right mind set!

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    LOL I don't care what kinda juice ya on, they gonna break ya either way. Tv doesn't even begin to give the justice of Buds. I have a buddy who is 125lbs and 5'4, this dude was scrawny but made to wk 6 in Buds, ( dropped because of injury ) . He'll tell you the only thing that got him through was that he was prepared in his mind to do it. He did some basic training before he went but, was more mental than physical. Ain't gonna matter how strong you are in your arms or not, they gonna fix that if you are lagging, but how strong you are in your mind, how bad you wanna be a Seal is going to determine wheter or not you are going to be one. You could pass any school in the military if you are in the right state of mind, but that's just the thing, not everybody has the mind to overcome it.

Good Luck dude, my hat off to you just for trying, even if you don't make it all the way through you still got some pretty big balls in my book, not everybody is cut out for it.

It's your choice if you wanna juice or not, me personally .... Noway wouldn't take any chances of going to Leavenworth over something I could have waited till later.

Big shout to all my brothers and sisters who are serving and have ever served. See you guys down range one day.

Outlaw 9 out!!

[QUOTE

NOW TO LET SOME STEAM OFF!!!

I dont think anyone has any right to say that he shouldnt be a seal if he cant do it NATURALLY! This is obserd how can anyone say such a thing?
    If a BB can do it for the show and the money, I think that a seal has more right to take gear Than a BB!
    Do you people think about Things such as:
    He is serving our Country I would want this fellow Brother To have every advantage possible! If this includes using gear SO BE IT!
    Do you think the people that are going against us arent going to be taking every advantage possible to win the BATTLE?
    Yes they are They have already proved there self! ....WTC
    I am very proud of you WILL
    Charge on!
    Protect and Serve our country that SOME take for granted!
    SOME That have no right even talking about the miltary because they havent served there country, Like myself and Will!
    Think Of the decapitation of david pearl!
    Now tell me that we shouldnt do everything possible to stop these Bastards!

This is a very sensitive subject to me!
    I personally know The shit we go through in the military!
    Willing to give our life at any time, at any expense!
    And not getting paid Jack for what we do!

My thanks go's out to My fellow brother Will and all the others who have served and are serving at this point!

My prayers go out to my personal Bros in kandahar and kabul!
    You know who you are! keep up the good work!

-037 [/B][/QUOTE]

Gotta agree with ya 03733- Soilders are old enough to go to some forsaken country, pick up a gun and kill people, but ain't old enough to drink a beer, I think juicing in the military should not be manadory but, left up to individual themselves, if they old enough to fight for their country then they old enough to make their on decisions, espcially if it could only better them. I'm in no way conding a minor of using, but I don't know just mixed feelings, from being in the military.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    My best friend got kicked out of the military because o steroids . They found Anadrol and sust in his system.

will is offline Banned

Thumbs up

thank you all very much for your encouragement but i diasagree with pete's post. i wouldnt be considering taking steroids if i didnt know what they were or what they do to your body. ive been reading, researching, and asking questions about it for as long as i can remember. the show on discovery channel was very informative. and i will be oredering the vhs set. this has been a dream for me to be a SEAL. any other job just wont be satisfactory. and i will do ANYTHING to achieve that goal. even if it means taking steroids. just because im 17 doesnt mean im dumb and that i dont know alot about steroids. in fact i do....... thanks for your help and if theres any other opinions or concerns you might have im happy to read your thoughts

will is offline Banned
    oh yeah almost forgot...... for those who are saying im not in the right mindset yet i clearly said that i will be joining in 1 YEAR. that gives me 365 1/4 days to get my head straight. that also gives me time to train.

will props to you wanting to be a seal, but gotta ask you are you even in the Navy yet, Have you went through basic?

Originally posted by will
    just because im 17 doesnt mean im dumb and that i dont know alot about steroids. in fact i do.......
    I didn't say you were dumb Will, I said that you don't anything about steroids . Maybe I should have said you don't know ENOUGH about steroids because if you did you wouldn't be considering taking dbol @ 35mg/day to maintain body mass and not gain anything "i was thinking of maybe bringing 300 dbols, and taking 7 a day. i dont really need any gains, i just want to maintain maximum strength while im there."

Dude, I said it before, I applaud your decision to untertake this career and have a lot of respect for that fact, but you are TOO YOUNG and could do damage to your still growing body. Go to camp, give it hell and work for your dream. But you do not need gear to do that. The only two who told you to use gear are two military men themselves, but they are telling you "yes" for the wrong reason. They have turned it into a greater good arguement and are backing themselves up with "We need every advantage we can get". This is about you and you alone.....being a soldier or a teacher or a cab driver or an investment broker shouldn't have anything to do with it. Don't lose sight of that. This is all I have to say on the topic. I wish you the best young brother, just show your maturity and use your head when you make the final decision.

will is offline Banned

Thumbs up

thanks pete i understand what you are saying. ill think about it carefully......

I didn't tell will to get on the juice, I have never even juiced myself, and don't really ever plan on it, as of now. There were just times when I was down range that I wished I would have. Guess what I'm trying to say is that if someone is in the military and they chose to do that to there bodies then so be it. I think they would have a better reason to do it than just anybody. It can come down to a more of a life or death situation, than just walking across a stage, or running up and down a field.

Originally posted by DC24
    I didn't tell will to get on the juice, I have never even juiced myself, and don't really ever plan on it, as of now. There were just times when I was down range that I wished I would have. Guess what I'm trying to say is that if someone is in the military and they chose to do that to there bodies then so be it. I think they would have a better reason to do it than just anybody. It can come down to a more of a life or death situation, than just walking across a stage, or running up and down a field.
    I agree in theory DC...the same can be said about Police Officers. I just don't agree with the age thing. Sorry I misquoted you on telling Will to go ahead...no harm meant.

It's all good Pete, your a respectful mod on here and, I like reading your post. No offense taken. Just a difference of opinion. I got mixed emotions about the situation, part of me says yeah it would be ok for someone that age, who is in the military and then the other parts says nope, shouldn't take the risk. Agree with the police officer issue to, think they should in moderation, to help with job, but other people make the rules about stuff they don't even understand themselves. Shocks me sometimes as to how little people know about the stuff and supplements, Granite I'm still learning, but I have learnt alot from reading around here.

Keep up the good work guys.

Meathead9 is offline New Member
    Will, I didnt realize your age. You dont need the gas to make it through BUDS. Don't take any. You do need a strong mind and thats it. Dont forget that BUDS has a drop out rate of over 70%. With the comment that you made earlier about "im not too confident i can make it" makes me wonder if you are even at that state of mentaility. Your going to be going through training with men as old as 29 who will be dropping like flies. Will, you are up for a rude awaking. Again good luck.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Dont get me wrong!
    17 is a young age to juice at,BUT if he chooses to, I fully support Will!
    But DC24 couldnt have said it better!
    He can serve his country and DIE, but he cant drink a beer?
    If hes willing to Die for this country hes a MAN!
    A man should be able to make his own decisions!

IT DID SOUND AS IF WILL WAS GETTING FLAMED A BIT!

I was just tring to present the facts!
    I know that I could have done much better if I had gear when I went though training!
    If I was Physically able to preform better I would be alot farther Than I am now!
    Some have more physical abilty than others!
    It might not sound fair, but theyre the ones that Have suceeded the furthest!

Also Pete235 I agree it doesnt sound like WILL has done much reseach!
    WILL If you decide to use gear you need to study up on gear!
    So you know what your doing!

Safety is a big key to Success!
    You DO NOT want to screw your self up!
    Also be smart about it!
    The easiest way to get caught is to run your mouth!
    Dont trust anyone!
    Dont tell anyone!
    Dont be stupid with it, It is a big risk!
    Just dont get cuaght!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: steroids in the military

First let me say it for 100000000th times
    no the military will not test you, but on your CO advice they might do if they have enought reasons to think you are a gear head, i.e. your new name is Ronnie Coleman.

Second: Juicing while in San Diego BAD IDEA DUDE!!! First you will not be allowed any types of pill with you, but you can crush the pill and replace it with foot powder....

Third: If you juice and you enter that team because you had an edge on everyone because of gears you have no place what so ever there, because if combat you see, gear will be short, apply Murphy's law of juicing there lad.

Fourth, Jucing while you re at Phil. E Bucklew BUD/S can hurt you, because you will put more strain on your body, only thing that can help you out is GH, and hell I see you running on the beach with your serono kits, or hitting Hell Week asking to your instructor time for shots.

so my advice forget it......

Juice = Bell.......

will is offline Banned
    quick question vet. how do i take the pills if theyre crushed in to powder??? how do i measure the powder so i can know the proper dosage??? ie dbol

will is offline Banned

Thumbs up

bump
    Last edited by will; 05-31-2002 at 12:48 PM.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    OK

you take one pill and crush it, you then can measure it with the help of a mini scooper.

Ex: crush a 5mg tab = 1/10 of the scooper
    then if you take 1/2 of the scooper you take 25mg.

you replace foot powder by these crushed pills.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information