Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Newmansmen is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    well its good you started posting here. pct stands for post cycle treatment. basically it consists of clomid, which brings your natural test levels back to normal, and ideally clenbuterol to help keep all your gains.
    I'll be taking clenbuterol .. I am NOT doing Deca only.. I think i read someone say that but read the weeks closely. But am i taking it at the right time during the cycle?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    normally you are supposed to run an anti e during the duration of your cycle and pct, but since you're running deca only, then anti es are not essential... although i wouldnt try it... btw, dont pyramid the deca dosses, run one constant dose for the duration

lowstace is offline Banned
    dude u sound like a weak rich kid with to much money,and time on your hands....you should be able to put on lots of mass..if you worked out hard.......I would love to have had as my cellmate when I was locked up....Icould have had fun

Quote Originally Posted by lowstace
    dude u sound like a weak rich kid with to much money,and time on your hands....you should be able to put on lots of mass..if you worked out hard.......I would love to have had as my cellmate when I was locked up....Icould have had fun
    HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Newmansmen
    I'll be taking clenbuterol .. I am NOT doing Deca only.. I think i read someone say that but read the weeks closely. But am i taking it at the right time during the cycle?
    first of all, you are running a deca only cycle, cytomel is not a type of steroid . second, no you are not running the clen at the right time. you are supposed to run the clen during pct

normally you are supposed to run an anti e during the duration of your cycle and pct, but since you're running deca only, then anti es are not essential... although i wouldnt try it... btw, dont pyramid the deca dosses, run one constant dose for the duration
    Okay well i have one 10ml bottle of deca .. 250mg/ml That'd be 277mg a week (for 9 weeks) or 318mg a week (for 8 weeks)SO should i divide that by 9 weeks or run it for 8 and end with clenbutrol??

go with nine weeks, and start the clen a few days after your last shot

go with nine weeks, and start the clen a few days after your last shot
    Okay but i have a shit load of it.. enough for 6 weeks taking 60+mcg a day..

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I would feel bad giving you any advice to run a cycle, you should lift naturally and get your diet in order for the next 3-4 years minimum before you use drugs that could impact your body's abiltity to produce it's own testosterone for the rest of your life.

lowstace is offline Banned
    Trenbull your a good guy 4 helping him out dude I wish I was a better person

Quote Originally Posted by lowstace
    Trenbull your a good guy 4 helping him out dude I wish I was a better person
    haha thats funny. the way i look at it, we were all newbs at one point. besides, this guy is gonna run gear regardless of if we think its a good idea or not... he might as well know what hes doing.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    haha thats funny. the way i look at it, we were all newbs at one point. besides, this guy is gonna run gear regardless of if we think its a good idea or not... he might as well know what hes doing.
    I understand your logic, and you are relatively young yourself. It just makes me sick to see a teenager introduce these drugs for cosmetic reasons when they have teh highest natural test levels that they will ever have going forward.

I am glad I was a newb at 32. I hated my skinny body for many years from 14 to 25...I still avoided drug use. I started lifting at 15 years old and have been doing it consistently for over 20 years. Diet getting better every year.

This is like recomending a freaking teenager get lipo or a boob job to feel better about themselves. Makes me sick.

yea, guys are using roids at very young ages now. my best friend started in the game when he was 14, maybe younger.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Have a read of this mate, it will help with some questions

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...hlight=starter

So should I use all my clen during the pct? Or use it n sync with the deca towards the end of the deca cycle?

So should I use all my clen during the pct? Or use it n sync with the deca towards the end of the deca cycle?
    Use it for PCT

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Use it for PCT

Any reccomended doses?

dont run the clen while you're on deca ... wait about 3-4 days after your last shot of deca to start with the clen. just so you know, its important to slowly work your way up in dose with clen. on the first day take 30 mgs, on the second day take 60 mgs. on the third day, take 90 mgs, then on the fourth day take 125 mgs and stay with that dose for about 2 months. if you immediately take 125 mgs, you will start trippin... literally you will be halucinating, and you might have a heart attack (not likely, but still a possibility)

Also using exactly the same cycle i first stated i read a "review of the cycle" and looks like good results..
    This cycle was kick butt. I Was a little scared when I first ordered, but about 10 days later there it was. Did the cycle like it said. Before I got started I weighed 175lbs with a body fat of 26%. During the cycle my max weight was around 195 towards the end of the cycle. I was eating tons of protien every 2 hours or so.
    I followed this cycle with cytomel and after 2 weeks on it I weighed about 187lbs and My body Fat was at 16%. Also I gained almost 2 full inches on my arms. This is the best, most athletic, I have ever looked in my life. Well worth the Money!

Any reccomended doses?
    Seriously, read this and take the advice in it !!!

Clenbuterol handbook
    CLENBUTERAL FAQ: EVERYTHING YOU
    NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT CLENBUTEROL
    by BigAndy69

What is Clenbuterol?

Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist and is used in many countries as a broncodilator
    for the treatment of asthma. Because of it's long half life, clenbuterol is not
    FDA approved for medical use. It is a central nervous system stimulant and acts
    like adren****e. It shares many of the same side effects as other CNS stimulants
    like ephedrine. Contrary to popular belief, Clenbuterol has a half life of 35
    hours and not 48 hours.

Dosing and Cycling

Clenbuterol comes in 20mcg tablets, although it is also available in syrup, pump
    and injectable form. It's also available as a powder in some areas. Doses are
    very dependent on how well the user responds to the side effects, but somewhere
    in the range of 4-8 tablets per day for men and 2-4 tablets a day for women is
    most common. Clenbuterol loses its thermogenic effects after around 8 weeks when
    body temperature drops back to normal. Its anabolic /anti-catabolic properties
    fade away at around the 18 day mark. Taking the long half life into
    consideration, the most effective way of cycling clen is 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off
    for no more than 12 weeks. Ephedrine or Yohimbine can be used in the off weeks.

Clenbuterol vs Ephedrine vs DNP

Ephedrine will raise metabolic levels by about 2-3 percent and 200mg of DNP
    raises metabolic levels by about 30 percent. Clenbuterol raises metabolic levels
    about 10 percent and it can raise body temperature several degrees.

DNP is by far the most effective fat burner but many people will never use it
    because of the risks associated with it. It also offers no anti-catabolic
    benefit. Although it does have anti-catabolic effect, ephedrine's short
    half-life prevents it from being all that effective.

As far as side effects, Clenbuterol's are certainly milder than DNP's, and some
    would even say milder than an ECA stack. There is no ECA-style crash on
    Clenbuterol and many users find it easier on the prostate and sex drive. This
    may in part be due to the fact that Clen is generally used for only 2 weeks at a
    time.

Side effects

NAUSEA
    NERVOUSNESS
    DIZZINESS
    DROWSINESS
    DRY MOUTH
    FACIAL FLUSHING
    HEADACHE
    HEARTBURN
    INCREASED BLOOD PRESSURE
    INCREASED SWEATING
    INSOMNIA
    LIGHTHEADEDNESS
    MUSCLE CRAMPS
    TREMORS
    VOMITING
    CHEST PAIN

The most significant side effects are muscle cramps, nervousness, headaches, and
    increased blood pressure.

Muscle cramps can be avoided by drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water and consuming
    bananas and oranges or supplementing with potassium tablets at 200-400mg a
    day taken before bed on an empty stomach. Taurine at 3-5grams is a necessity in
    minimizing cramps.

Headaches can easily be avoided with Tylenol Extra Strength taking at the first
    signs of a headache.

Common Uses

Post-Cycle Therapy: Clen is used post cycle to aid in recovery. It allows the
    user to continue eating large amounts of food, without worrying about adding
    body fat. It also helps the user maintain more of his strength as well as his
    intensity in the gym. Diet: Roughly the same as on cycle.

Fat loss: The most popular use for Clen, it also increases muscle hardness,
    vascularity, strength and size on a caloric deficit. For the most significant
    fat loss, Clen can be stacked with T3. Diet: A high protein(1.5g per lb of
    bodyweight), moderate carb(0.5g to 1g per lb of bodyweight), low fat diet(0.25g
    per lb of bodyweight) seems to work best with Clen.

Alternative to Steroids : Clenbuterol has mild steroid -like properties and can be
    used by non-AS using bodybuilder to increase LBM as well as strength and muscle
    hardness. Diet: A moderate carb, high protein, moderate fat diet work well.

Stimulant/Performance Enhancement: It can be used as a stimulant, but an ECA
    stack may be a better choice because of it's much shorter half-life. Diet: To
    take full advantage of the stimulatory effects of Clen, carbohydrates must be
    included in the diet. Ketogenic diets do not work well in this case.

Precautions: Is Clen for you?

The same precautions that apply to Ephedrine must be applied to Clen, although
    some people find ECA stacks are harsher than Clen. It should not be stacked
    with other CNS stimulants such as Ephedrine and Yohimbine. These combinations
    are unnecessary and potentially dangerous. Caffeine can be used in moderation
    before a workout for an extra quick. burst of energy.

A word on Ketotifen

Ketotifen is safe antihistamine used extensively some European countries to
    treat asthma and allergies. It can up regulate beta-2-receptors that Clen down
    regulates. Basically, it allows users to extend their use of Clen for 6-8 weeks
    at a time. 2-3mg a day is ideal, 10mg as found in "superclen" can make users
    extremely drowsy. It also increases the effectiveness of Clen so doses must be
    adjusted accordingly. The downfall of this drug is its ability to induce
    extreme hunger is some people, which is not a desirable state to be in when
    dieting.

Cycling Clenbuterol

Most users that report bad side effects and discontinue use are those who use
    high doses right at the start of the cycle. The worst side effects occur within
    the first 3-4 days of use.

A first time user should not exceed 40mcg the first day. Increase by one tab
    until the side effects are not tolerable

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
    normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Example of a second cycle:

Day1: 60mcg
    Day2: 80mcg
    Day3: 80mcg
    Day4: 100mcg
    Day5: 100mcg
    Day6-Day12: 120mcg
    Day13: 100 mcg
    Day14: 80 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

What else do I need to know?

Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine
    levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver.
    Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle
    cramps. It's a must with Clen.

Clenbuterol should not be taken too close to a workout. It can interfere with
    your breathing and complete ruin your workout. When doing cardio, it's
    advisable to stay at a consistent pace and avoid HIIT style routines.

Do not take Clen Past 4pm and drink plenty of water; 1.5-2 gallons a day

WoW.. hmm that seems to controdict what me and tren bull have been putting together.

Only the doses, and believe me you want to start of low and not jump up to quick. I know a guy who is almost twice as big as you and he cant tolerate more than 40mcg.

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    deca with no test!?
    you don't know jack shit about AAS. or PCT.
    there is not one thing about you that says your ready to do it.
    when you fvck your self up don't blame AAS.

by the way there is no fvcking way you are 170 in that pic. I weigh 170 and i am WAY WAY bigger then you.

Remington is offline Alligator

Thumbs down

Cant believe you all fell for this. This is WITHOUT question a total joke.
    What a waste of space on such an important forum. Dont entertain him anymore.
    Utter foolishness.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    yeah i think this is someone on the board playing a joke, i hope so atleast.

Okay but i have a shit load of it.. enough for 6 weeks taking 60+mcg a day..
    you've got to be kidding me... buy some more and run it at 125 mgs ed for at least 2 months... what you have right now is not enough

Quote Originally Posted by Remington
    Utter foolishness.
    IM just irritated that no one is taking me sincerely.. Seem to be a bunch of Ass's and i mean that with respect, but you are really being rude. I've done nothing but be respectfull of your opinions and thought on the matter and even more than that TRUTHFULL about everything.. ESPECIALLY my weight.. For me being 200 would be scarey, im affraid of being fat again, and I would love to say i was 140 but im NOT I am 173 (says my scale).

A little PROOF for those in doubt-

quit whining and just take my advice... i know my sh_t and assuming you dont manage to piss me off, il help you with everything you need to know

quit whining and just take my advice... i know my sh_t and assuming you dont manage to piss me off, il help you with everything you need to know
    Im not whining so much as i am bitching and trying to make a point-
    That what i said should be taken with sincerity.

Anywho.. So i should still wait and use the clen After the deca ? cause the cycle has had good results.. Loss of 10% body fat and gain 15lbs lean muscle..??

Bro if you did some research you would understand why people are rideing you. We are trying sto stop you from doing something that you may regret. But I will stay out of this thread from now on. !

no, dont run the clen while your cycling the deca , use it during pct for about 2 months

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Im not whining so much as i am bitching and trying to make a point-
    That what i said should be taken with sincerity.

Anywho.. So i should still wait and use the clen After the deca? cause the cycle has had good results.. Loss of 10% body fat and gain 15lbs lean muscle..??

You should listen to Tren Bull! But there are a few areas thats havent been addressed that you need to seriously pay attention to!

1. Sanitary Injections (New Syringe every time! and 2 needles- 1 for drawing in -- switch to new needle to inject)
    2. Making sure your gear is legit... if you bought it online (seeing as you said there was a "review" of the cycle you bought online) then you may have fake shit
    3. Post Cycle Therapy ?? How about it man? did U think about recovery? You would probably benefit from Nolvadex (Tamoxifen ) to keep U from growing tits. 10-20mg of Nolva ED all the way to 4wks after last shot works!
    4. Diet... Will you eat enough? it says you skip lunch, only eat 2 eggs in the morning, etc... You need to EAT! If you wanna grow. More muscle generally raises your resting metabolic rate.. weight lifters put on some fat when gaining muscle and then lose the fat slowly later... but atleast we arent the slobs on TV who cant lose weight for anything-- because they dont have any significant lean body mass
    5. Oh yeah-- if someone hasnt mentioned it (I Know they Did) save up a couple hundred more bucks and add atleast 200mg of Testosterone to your cycle.
    6. Ever heard of HCG ? You'll want some when your balls shrink.. Do you have a Doc who will give it to you? Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin saved my ass when I lost my libido during a cycle one time.. it was killing me to look so good and have no sex drive at all.
    7. Workout plan in writing? With a log so you can track your progress? Are you going to weigh yourself every day and get upset over every 3-4 lbs in fluctuation?? I dont weigh myself more than once a week-- its counterproductive because your weight will vary so much daily (due to water)

Its worth waiting another 2 months (to get the money and resources) to assemble a proper cycle
    BESIDES-- You're already too late to make spring break with a "super ripped physique".. not enough time... so save up, spend 2 more months natural in the gym, and then give it a go-- that is IF you intend to ignore our advice that you ARENT READY/SHOULDNT DO STEROIDS

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i appreciate some of you are trying to help this guy out thats great but hes not listening,looking at your photo you say youre 173 it must be all bellow the waist?and you bench 120 no comment....you should spend the next two years(at least)training like f##k and eating tons.im really not trying to put you down but you need a wake-up call,please consider what you are doing more carefully,pass the roids on and come back later,i wouldnt even consider roids until id completed a few years training...good luck son but steroids are def not the answer for you....peace.

Skins06 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington
    Utter foolishness.
    My thoughts exactly.

Okay.. Injected 1.1ml this morning..

A lot easier than i thought it would be.. BUT could you tell me if this is normal?
    (used 22 gauge 1.5" 3ml.)

I got the needle in about .5 inch and then got a bit of resistance? but i pushed harder and it popped all the way in with a little more force and I pulled on the plunger (check for blood) there was none and then pushed it really slowly... Slightly sore but i gave it a good rub right after i injected. And it's not really bothering me now..

My question is, IS that resistance normal??

Okay.. Injected 1.1ml this morning..

A lot easier than i thought it would be.. BUT could you tell me if this is normal?
    (used 22 gauge 1.5" 3ml.)

I got the needle in about .5 inch and then got a bit of resistance? but i pushed harder and it popped all the way in with a little more force and I pulled on the plunger (check for blood) there was none and then pushed it really slowly... Slightly sore but i gave it a good rub right after i injected. And it's not really bothering me now..

My question is, IS that resistance normal??

Goodluck with your cycle. You'll be a beast at 180!!!!!

Resistance is normal, muscle is tough.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    I can describe exactly what I have on my mind. There is language barrier. But this is way to hell. You are crazy or what? Cycling in 18?! Thats stupid! But you will pay for that, its just a matter of time. You will see nice results... ehm... realy soon.

Maybe you can pay 550USD for translation.

Jsi vul, nic vic.

You cant say "I want! I made decision!" Stop that madness and just open your eyes.

I'm surprised nobody has hit him with the height issue.

Forget about growing more inches bud, your stuck at that height for good now!

Who cares if he's 18 or 33yrs old. It would still be a bad idea to juice at his condition, but oh well.

Make a cycle log , I would like to see your progress. Add some after pictures, I bet many here would like to see that.

as i said before... DO NOT RUN THE CLEN WHILE YOU ARE ON CYCLE, save it for pct. whoever wrote that cycle review obviously has no idea what the hell he is doing... deca only cycle and running clen at the same time? thats fu_kin ridiculous. anyway, good luck with this cycle, if you eat alot, train hard and get enough rest, you will make some noticable gains. but you have to stay with it once you finish your cycle... be stubborn and determined. if you do that and eat 40 grams of protein every three hours, you will keep alot and eventually youl reach your goals. and btw, get some clomid asap, it is essential that you take it during pct, or else you will lose all your gains... maybe even end up smaller than you were before... dont let this happen.

btw, it looks like your deca vial has no cover over the rubber part (where you stick the needle). i hope you took that off yourself, cause its not a good sign if it came like that.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information