Thread: dbol dissolve?

LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member

dbol dissolve?

are d-bols supposed to dissolve fairly quick in your mouth??....when i take mine...they tend to dissolve quick in my mouth?? thanks..

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    what kind are you taking??? if there the pink thais...i HEARD the really brittle ones were fake....

but actually...mine were real and they disolved nicley.....i suck on em...and then drink a sip of water and wash it down

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Are you supposed to let them dissolve? I guess it is less that your body has to digest, just a question.

tanto is offline Junior Member

crushing and dissolving

if you're using any brand name d-bol dissolve or not it will be the same thing.crushing and disolving tabs only apply to certain manufacturer because those tabs are pressed under very high presure

thanks guys...yea mine disolve fairly quick right when i put them in my mouth

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    im gonna start a cycle soon, and am including Thai DBols....do they taste like crap?

no....u dont' have to let them dissolve just take them like you would take advil....

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by cnyce89
    what kind are you taking??? if there the pink thais...i HEARD the really brittle ones were fake....

but actually...mine were real and they disolved nicley.....i suck on em...and then drink a sip of water and wash it down
    Funny...I've HEARD thais that dissolve very quickly are fake. Mine were definately real and took about a minute to dissolve.

uggh!.......so whats the verdict?????????? fake or not?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    FAKE!!! Thats my vote. If they dissolve instantly than I am positive of this. I'm not sure if it was here or bolex, or hell even elite. But there was a huge discussion about this particular subject. They are fake bro. Do some searches...

Like I said mine were definately real and I eat mine. They took about a minute to dissolve. Not extremely brittle. But they did not dissolve instantly.

marx is offline Member
    The thais i had did not dissolve immediately either. I have read things about the ones that do, and they are fake. Sorry bro...

hmmm........ I dont' mean instant...but not a minute either......but what can explain the slight weight gain....and the light headiness and headaches i get from it?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    The weight gain could be a change of diet. The headaches could be a number of things.

Is dbol the only drug your doing? Also have you seen the comparison pictures of the fake versus the real dbol?

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member
    Look fellas, you have your facts mixed up here. I'm not trying to say you guys don't know your stuff but British Dragon anabol dissolve very quickly in water but are real as can be. Now the British Dispensery anabol take awhile. Both are very legit but the Dragons are a counterfeit of the Dispensery's. I'm on a cycle right now with the quick dissolving ones and they're working just fine

WRJ

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Damn...good eye wrj. I was speaking of british dispensary. Dragons are more or less a ripoff of BD. Not necessarily a counterfeit. But they may dissolve a little faster. Now...the question is...what is printed on your dbol ? A dragon, or a snake? Or nothing but a score (these are old BD's that have been faked and dissolve quickly)

my dbol is this.....

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=22034

marx is offline Member
    Those are the old BD's that you have. Which leads me to believe that they are fake if they are dissolving that quickly, but that's just what i've read. Have you tried the crush test on them?

crush test????? I've tried to crush them on my desk with my thumb....but they don't crush at all.....

marx is offline Member
    It's a good sign that they don't crush. Hopefully some more experienced bro's will chime in and know for sure...

Billmister is offline Member
    I'm taking the little round 5mg tabs of Dbol from Naposim and when i put it in my mouth it doesn't dissolve quickly, it takes maybe i would guess one minute, because sometime i would take it and leav it in my mouth untill i close my drawer, walk out my room, thru like 3 rooms, open the frig, find out if someone took my bottle of water and then i finally swallow with water, by that time, i know it's not a minute but it doesn't dissolve not even %50 but I feel it start to dissolve. Dosn't tast bad at all either. I'm on my 3 weeks and getting good gains, and my face just started to get bloated like 3 day's a go. If you look closley. I hear that the Dbol from the company "Akrihin" is better. A little bit bigger and i tried my friends dbol from that company and man i did notice more aggression in my workout.

wrj
    The tabs I got are the old Dragons that look exactly like the Dispensery's but dissolve quicker and are a lighter pink. They are 100% legit. The lower back pumps I'm getting can't be fake, lol.

WRJ

wrj
    Btw, they do not have any symbols except the score on the one side. They are fairly bitter tasting though, but not as bitter as the russian stuff. Now that dbol is the best simply cause the methyl test in them give you strength beyond belief.

WRJ

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    i crush them w/ my teeth then let them disolve under my tunge is this a good idea?? i do this cuz ive seen many othere products say do do that for good absorbtion ie:liquid creatin and liquid andro. it seems to work but just want the best way. bdol is great but damn th headaches

Thread Information