big N is offline Anabolic Member

help with tren!!!!!!!

allright bros for those of u thats been here for a while know that im far froma newby.im considering on trying tren for the first (drol and tren ,halo the only things i never did)time and for some reason kinda chickenshit! for those of u that have done it i need to some sort of encouragement ,need to know if the toxicity on the kidneys is overrated,and what to expext sorta speak.i like to be sure with anything i do for the firts time.thinking 0f a doing a 4 week blitz( thats all i have time for ).quality mass ,and cuts.should i go with winny or tren???
    1-4 tren or tren.
    1-4 dbol 30 mg dont wanna bloat up.
    1-4 prop 50 ed.
    also got some var if i do the tren i might throw in ther too.even though it is 17 alk like the dbol there both ata low enough dose.allrigth bros lets here it.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Man, I'm no expert however I'm hitting the Tren pretty hard and have had no sides at all. Maybe a little more agressive, thats it. If I were you doing it I would run it:

Prop 50mg/ed 1-4
    Fina 100mg/ed 1-4
    Winny 80mg/ed 1-4

I'd skip the dbol and var. I'd choose the winny over the dbol, but hell maybe the dbol would be better for your purposes. I am of the belief that the Tren sides are over rated. However I will be the first to admit not having blood work to back that up. I feel fine, BP is ok, pulse is a little high but thats just me normally. Injections of Tren are painless, and will help dull the pain of the prop. For sure buy human grade prop otherwise your gonna hurt bad.

My 2cc's,

DMX

thats how im planning on doing it but ,on the fina i heard from some that its painfull and leaves knots,also heard the cough and the nasty taste in the mouth.how long i been on it bro and what kinda gains are u ahving ,i k now it make u strong as hell cutsd ya and and puts mass on ya sound slike a miracle drug of some sort.oh and yea the prop of course its human grade i know better.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by big N
    thats how im planning on doing it but ,on the fina i heard from some that its painfull and leaves knots,also heard the cough and the nasty taste in the mouth.how long i been on it bro and what kinda gains are u ahving ,i k now it make u strong as hell cutsd ya and and puts mass on ya sound slike a miracle drug of some sort.oh and yea the prop of course its human grade i know better.
    Any injectable can possibly leave knots.. To get around them, inject very slowly and massage the area for a minute in a circular motion.
    As for the painful injections.. It depends on how much BA is in the "magic solution". Some have 5mls in their 2 gram kit, while others have only 3mls.
    The gains are not massive, but in fact steady gains, strenth through the roof, and it will harden off your muscles to where they feel like steel.

I started my cycle with fina/winny and a little test. dropped the test and winny at around the 7th week and I'm in the 12 week and started this new mix I made of fina and enanth. I used the close to 8mls of enanthate instead of all the oil that came with the kit. it's a 115mgsfina/85mgs enanthate around about.
    I will continue to run this for another 6 weeks.

I don't suggest this for anyone...I'm me and your not.
    Do the lenth and dose that is right for you

i was reffering to the knots from the ba content .

G-S Guest
    That's one hell of a cycle. Wow.

Thread Information