xplicit is offline Member

Does or did anyone get sick from taking there gear?

I posted this before no one answered i just want to know if its normal to be getting a lil sick after taking shots. Im taking **eq and cyp and i get a lil runny nose, sore thoart, become tired and some hot flashes im in week 3 and i hope i eventaully get over this. I really need advice or help on this. Did anyone have this problem or is going through this problem.

My 2 friends who are taking the same Eq got sick too today but this is there first time getting a lil sick this is my third time but im not sure if it was the weather or sinus but after 3 times i mstarting to think its the shots. I tried the search feature but all that comes up is my other 2 posts on this lol. I just want to know if its noraml to be a lil sick and if it eventually goes away cause if im getting sick everytime and taking 2 shots a week i dont know if i can handle that for the next 2 months.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I am taking EQ/TEST CYP and have had some of these symptoms-- as well as achy joints...
    BUMP

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    it can be ffom the reaction of the ba content in them ,some people react differently to that.its like the sust flu .cuase of the ba content in the prop.it s nothing though sometime it goes away.

sometimes it goes away lol that doesnt sound too good

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    i got sick as a dog of my homemade fina. it kicked in on my third injection which i was doing eod. a few days after i discontinued, i was cool... but that shit sucked, and its too bad because all i have heard was good shit about fina... besides the tren tear. also, a delt shot i took of tt testonon fucked up my shoulder and arm for almost a week. there was a red blotch over my entire upper arm. i cant blame the sustanon , because i think that i may have licked an excess drop off of the pin before i injected, and im sure that might have done it. =o)

Thread Information