rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Im changing my cycle a little ,mon will be first day of week 7

I been doing 600 mg t200 and 600 mg eq for 6 weeks now but Im gonna change dosage since bottles are a little underfilled. Im gonna run the rest of cycle which will end in week 10 with eq and test at 400 mg each a week then in week 8 thru 13 ill run 50 mg winnt ed, Is this ok? I thought it would be ok but just wanted to make sure.

marx is offline Member
    Ya that's no problem bro, there's not much you can do about it anyways...

bump, please keep it coming.

4plates is offline Banned
    it sucks when that happens.
    i try to be very exact or a drop under when loading syringes.you cant be a little over and say aw fuck it,then you will be short.
    try preloading all your pins from the get go,this way you know if your going to need more or not.
    also when drawing pull the plunger down t o the next mark and check for accuracy to the next mark,dont measure from the pin down.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    4plates has a good measuring idea just make sure you stay sterile so wont get infections.
    i always plan my cycles with the thought of 8 and 1/2 ccs per bottle just for this reason--if i have a little extra toward end cool
    it is better to run test at same level and not drop mgs but sometimes you cant help it.
    is eq under filled if not keep it at same
    winny is good

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Man,
    Im running into the same problem, I just pre-loaded my second shot for week 4 and now my first bottle of t200 is bone dry---my math tells me that Im short 2 freakin CC's--I know brovel is underfilled, but thats a little out of hand. Gotta go get some more just in case....I only hope my deca isnt underfilled, its a lot more pricey.
    -Cy

thanx guys

Thread Information