Thread: Your Imput!!

semperfi is offline New Member

Question Your Imput!!

Ok i am a first timer and i was wondering what you guys think about this cycle.

wks 1-10 t200, 600mg per wk.
    wks 1-9 deca or eq, 400mg per wk.
    wks 1-4 dbol 25-35mg ed.
    wks 1-15 liquidex .25mg ed
    clomid starts 2 wks after last test shot

and before i start does anyone know what aspirating is????

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    we need info on ya. Aspirating is done while injecting. Once you insert the needle you pull back on the plunger, and should see tiny bubbles, making sure you are not in a vein. This process is called aspiration. Give us some stats, and goals and we'll help ya with the cycle

semperfi is offline New Member
    Ok sorry about that i am 5'3 i weigh about 145 or 150 i have a good base im not too sure about my body fat and i am trying to just bulk up and look HARD!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    How long have you been working out and how old are you??? Trust me bro, all of this is very important info. if you want help...

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    How long have you been working out and how old are you??? Trust me bro, all of this is very important info. if you want help...
    Agreed.

If you are putting together a cycle and dont know what aspiration is then it suggests that you have a lot of research to do before you go anywhere near a needle!

How on earth did you come up with 600mg of test per week? This is your first cycle right? I think you probably saw these numbers and this gear on someone elses cycle and saw that many people thought it was ok. Well it is ok, but NOT for a first cycle!!

Give us a LOT more information and then we can help you properly, and while you are waiting for a reply use browse the posts in the educational section!

Thread Information