Thread: first timer??

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Question first timer??

this is my first time using aas and i had a few questions refering to the use of ses. i recently just started my first injection and i plan to go onn a 10week cycle of just ses. is there any other suplements i should use toward the end of my cycle, as far as clomid,hcg ,proviron ??? i want to avoid or at least be prepared to counter any possible side effects. i hope that this question isnt stupid but then again this is my first time and i figred i would ask the pro's.

i have read the forum and some of my questions were answered but then again i have taken in two sides to this matter and i have read that these supplements be used then another member said if my diet was right then i would not have to worry?? humm??? any in formation will help!! thanks
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ripped_82 is offline Member
    No flame, but it seems like you did not do your homework before your cycle. I hope that you have some Nolvadex on hand to prevent gyno, and YES you need Clomid no matter what your diet is like.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by abstrack
    i have read the forum and some of my questions were answered but then again i have taken in two sides to this matter and i have read that these supplements be used then another member said if my diet was right then i would not have to worry?? humm??? any in formation will help!! thanks
    Then that member was wrong!! First of all what is ses? Second, why would you take an injection when you have no clue what you're doing to yourself? Look bro, no flame but you need to read a lot more before you go any further. Since you're obviously impatient and have had a shot already, answer the following questions and we can at least help you through this one.

What are you using (it is not ses)? What are your goals? What other drugs do you have on hand or have access to (clomid, nolvadex , arimidex )? How old are you? How long have you been lifting? What is your diet like (be specific)?

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    my guess is he means sus

Originally posted by JMD
    my guess is he means sus
    My guess too J....but I was intentionally being a prick by pointing that out. If he has no idea what he is actually shooting, he shouldn't be shooting it!

reply to pete235

alright bro, my goals are to be a wrecking ball> right now i have sus 250 from russia, it is an individual amp of 1ml. i plan to use it for the next 10 weeks at a dosage of 1ml/week. at this point i have access to proviron , clomid, novadex, and some diff. hcg 's also various anabolics., humm lets see my diet consits of up to 6-8 meals per day, it is a steady low fat diet, plenty of h20 , plenty of protein> taking in 2grams per body weight per day. i weight in at 145lbs im 26 years old i have been training for the past 6 months before that i trained for 2+ years right now im at a bench press of 245lbs etc... does any of this help out????

Nolvadex is case of aromitization and clomid for post cycle.

Nolva - If signs of gyno show up (itchy swollen nips) start at 80mg/day until symptoms subside, then drop to 20mg/day for remainder of cycle

Clomid - 2 weeks after last shot of sust, 300mg/day 12, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50mg/day next 10 days

I think I gave you soime advice via PM the other day as well, did I not? Sorry to be blunt bro, but I was in a shitty mood and was looking to vent. But honestly you should have planned this a little better before starting. I guess hindsight is 20/20 and now that you're a member at AR any of your future cycles will be researched through the roof....right?

Red face reply

no sweat bro! good looking out were all here for the same reason and i appreciate the help. next time i will be more patient and knowledgeable, once again thanks for the reply to aid my growth and health.

Thread Information