EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

** comments - PLEASE READ

I've noticed all sorts of people making inexperienced claims against ** oils. They include comments such as "his oils are dirty", "they cause infections", "they aren't what he says they are", and so on. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with people giving their opinions, but some of these comments have come from people that have just recently learned about ** products. If you feel the need to spread the word thats fine, but let it be known that you don't have any ** experience.

Remember, when you make claims such as the ones I've listed, you're essentially calling ** a scammer, which he is not. I have no problem with people saying "his oils didn't work for me" or "I've heard that his products are underdosed", because you are making it clear that either: (1) you've used the products; or (2) you're only spreading a rumor.

Its great that people are so quick to help out a friend or fellow member, but please don't ruin somebody's name if you have no experience to back it up.

Thank you.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump...

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Good post Excess.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    I've gotten only good results from the ** gear I've used.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    love his winny, not real fond of his dbol .

jbrand is offline Member

Re: ** comments - PLEASE READ

[QUOTE]Originally posted by EXCESS
    I've noticed all sorts of people making inexperienced claims against ** oils. They include comments such as "his oils are dirty", "they cause infections", "they aren't what he says they are", and so on. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with people giving their opinions, but some of these comments have come from people that have just recently learned about ** products. If you feel the need to spread the word thats fine, but let it be known that you don't have any ** experience.

Remember, when you make claims such as the ones I've listed, you're essentially calling ** a scammer, which he is not. I have no problem with people saying "his oils didn't work for me" or "I've heard that his products are underdosed", because you are making it clear that either: (1) you've used the products; or (2) you're only spreading a rumor.

Its great that people are so quick to help out a friend or fellow member, but please don't ruin somebody's name if you have no experience to back it up.

I've conversed with ** a few times about the legitimacy of his products. He recently sent me some lab reports as well as a letter from canadian customs who tested the products themselves due to the nature of their packaging and came up with positive results. I would post them here but they have some information about the recipient that should not be revealed publically. I will have no problem emailing it to you if you are interested.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Iv never used his gear but this is a good point to make so you get a bump from me!

People take note!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Never used his gear and never will..heard too many bad things as opposed to good things...

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Good point Excess, I think the guy generally delivers a good product, I just happened to get a bad batch. A lot of the stuff I got was garbage, but I will say that the first vial of sus I ever used from him was some amazing stuff. IMHO, his products aren't worth the risks associated with them, but many would disagree.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I will add his stuff is real, and it's very hard to get infection from something with that high of BA content, but it dose cause a lot of problems for same reason high BA content.

bigtraps is offline Member
    I would have to say that his EQ was great....But as for his Test Prop/Susp Mix......i think there was more test in the beer i drank last night. He is not consistant, it is a risk if you do chance his gear.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: ** comments - PLEASE READ

Originally posted by EXCESS
    I have no problem with people saying "his oils didn't work for me" or "I've heard that his products are underdosed", because you are making it clear that either: (1) you've used the products; or (2) you're only spreading a rumor.
    Excellent post Excess!!!! I would like to add that this applies to ANY type of gear. Nothing, I mean NOTHING , pisses me off more than somebody giving advice when they have no fucking clue!! I've read many posts by guys with little or no experience attempting to sound like they know what they're talking about but the other day takes the cake. No names, but I read a post in which a guy who has never used was not only offering advice, but TELLING the thread poster what to do!! His logic was "My doctor told me so and he's huge". Not only did he omit the fact that he had no experience but he was 100% innaccurate in what he was suggesting!! This pisses me off because using AAS can be potentially harmful and should not be taken lightly. Is it not obvious how serious giving out bad advice can be!!! I understand that everybody wants to chip in and help and feel like part of a brotherhood, but DON'T bother if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Fat4Now is offline Junior Member
    well put Pete235, and the rest for that matter

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    whats the ** :|

(i know its being blocked out)

xplicit is offline Member
    I feel a little responseable for this thread cause i have been asking a lot about the ** products. I made several threads on it and not many people were answering back, so i guess a few people just answered to try and help me and tell me what they know or heard about his products becasue i kept asking for advice. I have had a few problems like getting sick a lot and bumps on my ass i been scared of being infected, i never took gear before so i was just seeing if any one could relate to the effect it had on me. Today at the gym i felt great never better its my thrid week so maybe its starting to really hit me now. If it seemed like i was knocking the guys product im not, im just trying to be perpared as best as i could by finding out how long will i keep gettin sick, when does the bumps go away, is this normal to get sick this late in a cycle and so on. I don't think the bros mean any disrespect to the guy,there just trying to look out and prevent the members here from hurting themselves or taking a product that will not satify them. This site is made on the sole purpose of giving out infomation and trying to make our steroid experiences as safe as possible and i think thats what the bros on here were doing by supplying there advice.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    love his winny, not real fond of his dbol.
    I thought his dbol was awesome-I guess it jst depends on the batch you get.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I am one of the semi-guilty.

I can't speak for ** gear or any other underground lab--I never tried any, however, in the past I have questioned the idea of using underground pharmaceuticals in general; lack of an outside body enforcing QA on anything that goes into my body, especially with a needle, worries me.

Just gotta play Devil's Advocate EXCESS. No disrespect intended! I want to present all sides of the argument so people can make an informed choice.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    X's $.02

tabs:

Winny - Very good
    DBol - Good
    Anavar - Good
    Anadrol - not heard good things (no personal experience)

oils:

Sust - very good
    EQ - Very good
    Deca - fair (at best)
    Tren - painful

xplicit is offline Member
    xbiker what u hear about his cyp ?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Never used any of his products if you guys are talking about who I think you are talking about. those ** can mean two things in my book. If it is our friend from the orient then I can't say anything about his stuff, cause I have never used any of his stuff. Now if it is my guy, well, I will have to say that everything I have gotten from him so far has been okay.
    I think the most important thing here is what Pete had said. there are some folks here, (I am not saying I know everything about everything) but some folks who have no personal use of AS are giving advice to other folks wanting to learn. It is like the blind leading the blind. If I don't know something I will usually say "to my knowledge" or "I am not positiviey sure about this", or "IMO", or "My Personal experience has been". I never claim to know everything, never will, that is why day in and day out I am here reading and posting wanting to learn more and more.
    Great post though fellas.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Good posts guys!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    Good posts guys!
    I think the point here is that we all need to draw our own conclusions on subject matter. Sure we can be told many things, but experience is the best teacher.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by XBiker
    I think the point here is that we all need to draw our own conclusions on subject matter. Sure we can be told many things, but experience is the best teacher.
    Very true. We can never "give the right answer," all we can do is share some of our knowledge and, hopefully, help people do a better job maiking their own informed choices.

Thread Information