Luke is offline Associate Member

What to expect from T3 (side effects)

Please see my other post for the dosage and cycle I'm on.
    I'll be adding T3 next week to get rid of some fat and possibly go down to 7% bf from about 16%. I keep hearing that T3 is dangerous shit because it will shut down the thyroid if not eased off the cycle, or if taken too much for too long. Despite that what other side effect should I expect and be on the look out for? Major sweating? Is it OK to keep my calories at 22-25 x weight in pounds and will I still burn fat? (I'm also using Yohimburn on abs, love handles and face/neck).

Thanks bros.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I personaly dont get shakes off of T3, however, many do. I actually notice an increase in appetite

Would you say that T3 is more potent than something like Clenbuterol , when it comes to burning fat?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    with T3 you will lose some muscle mass also from what i understand

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    t3 and clen are 2 totally different animals. clen is a thermogenic. t3 is a thyroid medication.

i dont get the shakes from t3, actually i get no sides. it is very catabolic though. i wouldnt take it without being on test.

Originally posted by bigkev
    t3 and clen are 2 totally different animals. clen is a thermogenic. t3 is a thyroid medication.

i dont get the shakes from t3, actually i get no sides. it is very catabolic though. i wouldnt take it without being on test.
    '

Hey BigKev, I'm taking Fina (76mg eod), soon will be doing Winny at 25mg/day (drinking it) and I'm also doing 250mg Omna / week and 250mg Test. cyp / week. I have two more questions if you don't mind:

1) If T3 is taken with the above (at max dosage of 50-75mcg/day and then tapered off), will it still be catabolic? Could I still make the same gains on the above AS cycle when taken with T3 as without it?

2) Would you say taht T3 is better at butning fat than Clen?

Thank you.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    After a month or two after my first cycle, I plan to do a cutting cycle with Eq and Winny. I'll also be stacking Clen and T3 in 3 weeks on / 3 weeks off cycle.

I think at most 100mcd/day of T3 is safe. The KEY OF T3 is to build UP to the dose then BUILD DOWN, GRADUALLY. My 3 week cycle would look like:

Week 1 : 25/25/25/50/50/50/75
    Week 2 : 75/75/100/100/100/75/75
    Week 3 : 75/50/50/50/25/25/25

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard about the rebound effect that comes with T#...is it as bad as many report it to be?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Bump - Interesting thread - Lets hear more from people with experience please.

samoth is offline Member
    I personally have never gotten any negative rebound... always take with anabolics or you will loose some muscle. I never had probs with the 'shakes' from anything. Oh, and I sweat like a pig on T3 too... just a minor annoyance.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I think that the rebound effect may be caused by inproper builup and tapering of a T3 cycle

Just my .02

Thread Information