BodyJihad is offline New Member

Running while on AS?

OK my question is this.. should i be running while trying to bulk on my cycle? My fear is that the MASSiVE quantity of water i consume will take away from my naturally ripped physique and make it look bloated.. btw stats are 6'1 155 on 250mg Test for 8 Weeks and 30mg of DBol for 3 Weeks.. basically will running contribute to me not gaining as much weight as possible?

bump..sorry

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You'll burn more calories while running, which could hinder your gains during a bulking cycle. If its water retention that you're concerned about get some arimidex or liquidex, drink lots of water, and avoid foods that are high in sodium.

bizump

testprop is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    You'll burn more calories while running, which could hinder your gains during a bulking cycle. If its water retention that you're concerned about get some arimidex or liquidex, drink lots of water, and avoid foods that are high in sodium.
    yep!

marx is offline Member

Re: Running while on AS?

Originally posted by BodyJihad
    ...My fear is that the MASSiVE quantity of water i consume will take away from my naturally ripped physique and make it look bloated.....
    The more water you drink, the less you hold. Don't be concerned that drinking massive amounts of water will make you bloated, it will do the opposite...

Exocet is offline Associate Member

Re: Re: Running while on AS?

Originally posted by marx

The more water you drink, the less you hold. Don't be concerned that drinking massive amounts of water will make you bloated, it will do the opposite...
    Yup, exactly.. basically the camel theory: the less water you're taking in, the more your body will try and store it. (I just hope you don't have a hump on your back.. )

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

Smile definitly

I love people who say DON"T DO CARDIO WHILE BULKING!!i think that' bulshit.You should at least do 2-3 times aweek.You will look and feel tight/solid and if your juicing and eating enough calories you should not loose mass.People who say not to do it are the people who are to lazy to my.02

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

another example

Is when people say they can eat whatever theyt want burger king/dominos pizza ect...while bulking yea if you want to gain 30lbs 15 of it fat!!you could get large and stay fit if you eat alot but clean foods!!

Thread Information