gaylene is offline New Member

Smile Forum Moderators/Someone with experience

My current stats are; 23 yrs old, 5'7", 210 approx. 23% bf in Hawaii. Did a couple 250 Sus cycles previously. I currently have in my possesion, a cycle that looks like this
    week 1-8
    500mg Sus/wk
    400mg Deca /wk

week 1-5
    30-35mg dbol /day

week11-12
    100mg/day ------- but, I can't find a supplier that has Clomid!
    50mg/day -------

1). Can you please tell me how I can keep the gains from this cycle?
    2). What is a good cutting cycle either to go hand in hand with this cycle, or one that can be done on it's own?
    3). Is there anything legal/in place of clomid, arimidex or nolvadex to help my gyno and natural test boost?

PLEASE, I NEED HELP!!! MAHALO FOR THE SUPPORT.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Go here and have a look, few good cutting cycles outlined:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...?s=&forumid=12

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd extend the cycle to 10 weeks. Clomid and anti-e's are not that hard to find... don't start a cycle without them!!!

Forum Moderators/Someone with experience

BUMPITY BUMP

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Is that cycle supposed to be for cutting? It isn't a good choice IMO if it is. Everything in there causes significant bloating. Try fina/eq/prop or something like that for cutting, or even just fina/eq.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Forum Moderators/Someone with experience

Originally posted by gaylene

2). What is a good cutting cycle either to go hand in hand with this cycle, or one that can be done on it's own?
    3). Is there anything legal/in place of clomid, arimidex or nolvadex to help my gyno and natural test boost?
    1.) Yes, by using clomid and continuing your training and diet. Clomid should start 3 weeks after last shot of deca and should be run like this day 1 300mg, next 10 days 100mg/day, next 10 days 50mg/day

2) You don't run a cutting cycle and bulking cycle together. Wait 8-10 weeks after this cycle to start your next. There are many GREAT cutting cycles in the archives. Check out the link EC posted. When you're finished this cycle THEN you can begin planning your cutting stack. Focus on first things first.

3) Nope.

Nathan, this is not supposed to be a cutting cycle. It's a bulking cycle, but I wanted to know if I can stack something at the end of the cycle to cut or just wait for the next cycle to start cutting.

Pete_235, thanks for the info, but I tried looking in the archives (spent at least 2 hrs last nite looking). Is there anything specific that you know of (or anyone). Thanks.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay, you sure you wish to bulk first then cut? If you get some fina and run it with eq and eat a moderate calorie diet, 10 to 1 you grow significantly and shed significant fat at the same time. It's good shit.
    As to cutting cycles, the trick really is to pick drugs with little to no water retention. These include fina, eq, winny, anavar , test prop (for some), test suspension (again, for some more than others), primo, etc.
    You just mix and match:
    1 fina 75mg ED 1-7
    prop 75mg ED 1-10
    eq 400mg 1-10

2 anavar 40mg ED 8-14
    eq 500mg 1-12
    winny 50mg ED 1-4

This just two examples of something that migth work for cutting. I'm sure there are better options but the first will really satisfy you I'll bet.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Wait until your next cycle to cut bro. research the following drugs, they all can be used for cutting. Educate yourself first, try putting something together on your own and then bring it here for constructive criticism and tweaking:

equipoise (EQ), trenbolone accetate (fina), winstrol (winny), testtosterone propionate (prop), primobolan , anavar , clenbuterol , cytomel (T3)

b*u*m*p*

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: Forum Moderators/Someone with experience

Originally posted by gaylene
    1) Use Clomid
    3) No. Use Clomid to restore testosterone . Use Arimidex or Nolvadex to prevent Gyno.

BTW: Forum Moderators/Someone with experience is a lousy subject line, if everybody posted with subject lines like that how would anybody know what posts to read? On top of that, you will get a better response if you post the question you want answered in the subject line. Something like:

Question of Clomid and Keeping Gains

And that would have been an easy question to answer by doing a search as well.

Remember: the subject line police are watching you!

(Read the link posted below).
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-29-2002 at 12:10 AM.

Thread Information