gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member

deca, winny first cycle

I am 6'2 220 lbs 16% bodyfat and I have never done any juice before and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if they think 250mg a week of deca for 10 weeks and 50mg eod of winny for weeks 5-10 will be effective. I want to get up to about 235, but lean, hard muscle. I chose deca and winny cuz I got a good price on the deca. And basically its all thats available to me.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Depends on your diet and training but my first cycle (one year ago) was deca @ 400mg/week x 10 weeks and winstrol depot @ 50mg/EOD weeks 3-8.....followed by clomid of course. I gained 22lbs and kept 19-20lbs. You do have clomid as well right?

gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member
    clomid is on its way, I take in about 3500 calories a day and 200 grams of protein. What is the clomid for again i know i have to take it but i dont know why. I am really new at this stuff but im ready to do my first cycle. Do you think i will make good gains on the 250mg a week because if not ill wait til i have more money and get more deca . thanx

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by gettingbigger816
    Do you think i will make good gains on the 250mg a week because if not ill wait til i have more money and get more deca. thanx
    Wait until you have more money. Run it at 400mg/week x 10 weeks. Clomid helps kick start your bodies natural production of testosterone and helps solidify your gains. No flame, but do a littler more reading on all three drugs you plan on using. Make sure you are fully aware of what you are putting in your body.

Thread Information