Shaggyd714 is offline New Member

Question Cytomel T3 - I need advice !!!

Hi - I recently started my 1st cycle EVER. I am doing a cutting cycle w/ clenbuterol , winstrol , and cytomel T3. I just started posting on the steroidworld.com message board, and got the advice that I should not be taking T3. And that I should be using a Testosterone injectable w/ my cycle. I am not a hardcore bodybuilder, but I do work out frequently. I am not concerned w/ mass at all - just losing fat. Should I immediately cycle down and eliminate the T3 from my cycle as I was advised from the sw.com message board moderator, or would it be safe to continue to use the T3, following the cycling dosage of 25 mcg - up to 50 mcg - and finally, back down to 25 mcg for 5 weeks? Do I absolutely need a testosterone injectable ? If so, can't I use something oral instead?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Cytomel T3 - I need advice !!!

Originally posted by Shaggyd714
    Hi - I recently started my 1st cycle EVER. I am doing a cutting cycle w/ clenbuterol, winstrol, and cytomel T3. I just started posting on the steroidworld.com message board, and got the advice that I should not be taking T3. And that I should be using a Testosterone injectable w/ my cycle. I am not a hardcore bodybuilder, but I do work out frequently. I am not concerned w/ mass at all - just losing fat. Should I immediately cycle down and eliminate the T3 from my cycle as I was advised from the sw.com message board moderator, or would it be safe to continue to use the T3, following the cycling dosage of 25 mcg - up to 50 mcg - and finally, back down to 25 mcg for 5 weeks? Do I absolutely need a testosterone injectable ? If so, can't I use something oral instead?
    I think his reasoning behind adding an injectable testosterone to your plan is to preserve the muscle mass you have. T3 can be highly catabolic so not only will you lose fat you will lose muscle. Using test (or another AAS) will maintain that lean mass while you're shedding fat. BTW...injectable gear is much safer than oral, so why do you want to do an oral?

My advice is list your entire cycle alomg with goals, age, height, weight and diet and we can firther recommend where you should go from here.

big daddy j is offline New Member

Re: Re: Cytomel T3 - I need advice !!!

Originally posted by Pete235

I think his reasoning behind adding an injectable testosterone to your plan is to preserve the muscle mass you have. T3 can be highly catabolic so not only will you lose fat you will lose muscle. Using test (or another AAS) will maintain that lean mass while you're shedding fat. BTW...injectable gear is much safer than oral, so why do you want to do an oral?

My advice is list your entire cycle alomg with goals, age, height, weight and diet and we can firther recommend where you should go from here.

Shaggyd714 is offline New Member
    Week 1 Clenbuterol @ 20 mcg/tab 3 tabs daily
    Cytomel @ 20 mcg/tab 1 ½ tabs daily
    Winstrol @ 2 mg/tab 4 tabs daily

Week 2 Clenbuterol @ 20 mcg/tab 3 tabs daily
    Cytomel @ 20 mcg/tab 2 ½ tabs daily

Week 3 Clenbuterol @ 20 mcg/tab -0

Week 4 Clenbuterol @ 20 mcg/tab -0
    Winstrol @ 2 mg/tab 2 tabs daily

Week 5 Clenbuterol @ 20 mcg/tab 3 tabs daily
    Cytomel @ 20 mcg/tab 1 ½ tabs daily
    Winstrol @ 2 mg/tab 2 tabs daily

Week 6 Clenbuterol @ 20 mcg/tab 3 tabs daily
    Cytomel @ 20 mcg/tab -0
    Winstrol @ 2 mg/tab -0

Week 7 Clenbuterol @ 20 mcg/tab -0
    Cytomel @ 20 mcg/tab -0
    Winstrol @ 2 mg/tab -0

Week 8 Clenbuterol @ 20 mcg/tab -0
    Cytomel @ 20 mcg/tab -0
    Winstrol @ 2 mg/tab -0

Week 9 Clenbuterol @ 20 mcg/tab 3 tabs daily
    Cytomel @ 20 mcg/tab -0
    Winstrol @ 2 mg/tab -0

Week 10 Clenbuterol @ 20 mcg/tab 3 tabs daily
    Cytomel @ 20 mcg/tab -0
    Winstrol @ 2 mg/tab -0

I know that the Winstrol dosage is low. I just wanted to try it out and its expensive. The cycle is all oral. I know that injectables are better but its my very first cycle so, of course, I'm unsure of injection techniques. I spread out the clen , cytomel, and winstrol evenly over the day - 3 doses.

I am also supplementing with Silymarin, Creatine, and vitamins & minerals.

Background:

Overweight most of my life. I am 32 yrs old. Heaviest - 325 lbs. Recently began ketogenic diet - 20 carbs per day - lost 50 lbs. At 275, got "stuck." Brother, who did steroids in college, told me about clenbuterol. I started this cycle 4 days ago and already notice a small difference in my physique. I am pleased thus far. No bad side effects, but do feel them working.

Goals:

Lose weight - fat especially. I am solid but have excessive fat around my abdomen and thighs. I am not concerned at this point with gaining mass at all. I just want to lose weight.

Nutrition:

I am on the ketogenic diet. 20 carbs per day. No carb loading at all. I eat mostly lean red meat, chicken, fish, eggs and other high protein foods. Some vegetables - no fruits at all. No crap at all. Diet soda or Crystal Light.

Workouts:

I work my abs every day twice a day for 5 minutes each on an AbRageous machine at home. I also walk quite a bit. I go to the gym 3 times a week and do nautilus machines for 20 minutes and cardio for 30 minutes.

My immediate concerns:

I have already began the Cytomel along w/ my cycle. I am almost at the point where I need to step up the dosage for week 2. Is it relatively safe for me to continue on w/ the T3 and step up my dosage, making sure to cycle off slowly? Or, should I immediatley cycle off of this drug?

I do not want to jeapordize my health, but I would like to stick with the Cytomel, if possible. I am taking 30 mcg now. What if I step up only to 35 mcg for 2 weeks, then cycle off slowly for 2 weeks? Is that a possibiltiy?

Thanks 4 the help!!!

Last edited by Shaggyd714; 05-27-2002 at 12:12 PM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    First thing the clen needs to be cycled 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and you can take 6-7 pills ed. Start at 2 pills and ramp up.

Secondly to get the effect from t-3 you need more IMO. It needs to be ramped up and down just right to avoid shutting your thyroid off. Check out this thread http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...=&threadid=766

Last but not least no need for test the winny will be ok. I would say you need more of it though.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    2 mg tabs X 4 tabs = nothing. Sorry, but that's nothing.

Clen : 3-4 tabs I feel nothing. 7-8-9-10, it really kicks.

Looks like you need more research before you take the plunge...

Thread Information