Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Started with pgf2a today...

Well, I got my order so I can stop whining about that now. I shot 0.2cc in my left tri and felt dick ass all. So, I then shot 0.25cc in my right tri. Still, I felt very little - only a dull ache which I could feel far more when I flex my tri. No coughing, no shits, nada. I'll try upping the dose tonight and see what happens before I run my mouth off and start calling everyone who's complained about the sides pussies. Anyway, if it stays like this I'm thinking it'll be totally tolerable and worth it for the fat loss and muscle growth.
    Oh, and just to double check with someone who has used it, it's clear with the consistency of water right? Anyway, if anyone is interested in me updating this post on how the shit goes and my results etc. let me know and I'll do it. I'll probably do it anyway just to piss people off just so you know.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Seems to be you need to be hitting those shots like 4-6x per day per body part. Keep us posted very interest in killing fat cells part of this stuff..

Originally posted by eye_candy
    Seems to be you need to be hitting those shots like 4-6x per day per body part. Keep us posted very interest in killing fat cells part of this stuff..
    I plan on doing both tri's in the morning, both bi's at lunch and then both delts at night or somehting to that extent. And when a bodypart is sore from training I will switch that inject spot with sub Q in the abdominal region. I think that's all ya need. Big Brother Val on EF seemed to think that injecting more often didn't really have any added benefit.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    holy shit.. 4 shots of day! I dont no much about this stuff, but if your doing that, then it must be good.

whats the story on this stuff?

Originally posted by Iron horse
    holy shit.. 4 shots of day! I dont no much about this stuff, but if your doing that, then it must be good.

whats the story on this stuff?
    Well, it's burn fat by KILLING fat cells. That means the fat shouldn't come back, at least not for a while. It also builds muscle - some more than in others apparently. But since it burns so much fat, I think it does build a lot of muscle but people don't realize it. For instance, their arm size may stay the same, but will look a lot leaner. So they might lose 3/4" in fat off their arms but gain the same amount in muscle, hence the net gain of arm size of zero. Make sense?

Okay, I shot 0.32cc in my left delt and 0.35cc in my right give or take. I feel the pain more now but it is still really nothing even inconvenient. No shits, coughing, nothing else. I don't even really get especially hot afterwards, maybe a little cold if anything but that would indicate an increase in body temperature so...
    I'll try 0.5cc in each bi later tonight.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    how long will this go on for?

scare tissue is going to get thick eh?

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Can you say human pin cushion! Good luck bro.
    -Cy

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    where can you get this shit from? Ive never heard of it.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    keep us posted on results througout cycle,how long will you have to do this

Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    keep us posted on results througout cycle,how long will you have to do this
    I'll do it for 4-5 weeks hopefully.

Well, I shot 0.45cc in each bi and it hurt. Nothing ridiculous but there is definitely pain. I'll try 0.5cc in each tri tomorrow morning. Might go up to 0.6cc by end of tomorrow. So far nothing but the pain in the injection which is bearable. This shit had better deliver.

marx is offline Member
    Sounds good Nathan, please keep the update's coming. PGF2a is deffinetly something that interests me, but also scares the shit out of me...

what exactly are the results supposed to be after 4-5 weeks of this shit,how dramatic of results

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    Where anyone can find this? please pm me

The results are supposed to be amazing. Lose like 10lbs. of fat by KILLING the fat cells - that is important since there is no rebound and no fat cells to fill and thus makes it way more difficult to gain back fat. At the same time, it is supposed to build muscle. Some say they gain like 0.5" on their arms in a few weeks others say the muscle growth isn't that amazing. I think that if your arm size stays the same but you get significantly leaner then the muscle growth will be amazing. I'm hoping for great results and should know how it's working in a few days.

I shot 0.5cc in each tri this morning. It hurt but not as much as 0.45cc in the bi's. So, bi's hurt more than tri's and shoulders as well I think. That dose also had me on the can but nothing ridiculous. It just cleans the pipes for you really. My stomach also felt a bit queasy for about 20 minutes but then it passed. I'll try sub Q after work in the abdominal region.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    suppose to have more sides when you inject close to abs, be interested in hearing outcome.

Thread Information