Bodine6 is offline Junior Member

Help!!! itchy nipples

I am only on the 5th day of deca and d-bol and I am experiencing itchy nipples. The forth day it was just the right one and today it's both of them. I am taking 30mg a day. They aren't sore or anything, just itch a little. I am 20 and the bad thing is that my 22 year old sister found some of my stuff and she took the nolvadex , syringes, and some of my d-bol. Right now I am only concerned with the nolvadex. Does everyone experience this or do I have a problem. Or am I just worrying for nothing? No balls underneath nipples or anything, just itchy. Thanks for any advice!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't take any chances! Itching is the first sign. Get on your nolvadex right away! Start @ 80mg and when the itching goes away drop to 20mg/day. Good luck.

Bro, she took my gear and I don't know how to get in back. Would stopping be the best thing to do then? I can get it in about a week, would I still be okay?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    do one of two things, if you have an itch scratch it, otherwise do what pete says... also check for any discharge, is also a very good sign it's time for some anti-e's

No discharge, nothing like that. Just itchy, if I can't get them back I will have to go to the doctor tomorrow. I am pretty concerned.

Besides discharge, when is another good sign? If I can't get any nolvadex for a week, do you think I should stop?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell her to give it back!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    stop that is up to you, you have no lumps usually they will get sore and you will get small pea like lump in nip. Thing is with depending on esters your on, most test and other stuff is active over a week so stoping is not going to do much, if your on fast acting stuff then stoping you may get estrogen rebound and have problems anyway. Tuff call

Thanks a lot, I guess I will go to the doc tomorrow. Hopefully he will prescribe me some. I am going to beat the fuck out of my sister. I don't know how she found out.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    take estrogen blockers right away!

Is there anything I can use untill I can get my hands on some? Anything that works somewhat that I can buy legally?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell your sister your situation and tell her she's messing with your body right now even more than you are. Then tell her she's a fucking asshole - wait is she hot? If so, give me her # and I'll talk to her for ya.Find some Liquidex if you can. If it's teh deca causing the problems then you're screwed since anti-e's won't help.

So what your saying is that I am getting gyno if it's the deca ? I am only on day 5 of deca so it hasen't even kicked in yet and I only am taking 200mg a week.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    With nandrolone (deca ), an aromatase inhibitor will be of no use, because aromatase is not used in the aromatization of nandrolone. A rather small amount of estrogen receptor antagonist can be useful. 12.5 to 25 mg Clomid would be plenty for 400 mg/week Deca.

The above is in another one of my post but I copied it here for you.

Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) or Novladex (Tamoxifen Citrate). I know your novladex is what your sister took. If you got friends that have clomid or Novladex ask to borrow some to get you through till your new order comes in. (if your sister will not give it back).

You might let the board know where you live and ask if anyone on the board in your city would help you out with a loan of a few pills of it. You need to be real careful if you go this way.

Sorry to hear about this, good luck.

If you are only in day 5 of deca it usually takes 3 weeks for the deca to kick in. Have you done a cycle before?

Any way you upset your nips by shaving or rub against something to make them itch. Allegries?????

Yes, I do have strong allergies, exspecially this time of year. I also replied on your other post. I only took the d-bol for 4 days, so I didn't think it could come so soon.

"Additive intake of Nolvadex and Proviron might be necessary as well, since Dianabol strongly converts into estro-gens and in some athletes causes gynecomastia ("bitch tits") or worsens an already existing condition. "

This is from the drug profile here at AR. You might read more about it.

I have to log off now. Go to the doctor if you cannot get clomid or Nolvadex .

I wish you lived in Houston Bro I could let you borrow mine.

Good luck.....

Thread Information