ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Need Workout help

Ok, I am on week 7 of a TEST CYP(600mg/wk) and EQ(400mg/wk) stack and I was hoping to be showing more gains by now.
    I'm taking Vitmins, Protein etc.. and sleeping as much as possible so I'm starting to suspect my workouts.
    I lift 5 days a week, usually 2 muscles groups a day (chest/shoulders) (back/arms) (legs) repeat, with cardio as well.
    BUT I don't go real heavy on the weight due to a screwed up shoulder. I do 4 exercises for 4 sets for each muscle group, reps in the 8-14 range, but not to failure. Is reaching failure with every set the only way to get big/strong?
    I am thinking about adding D-dol to the last 3 weeks of my cycle.
    thanks,
    Ripper
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 05-27-2002 at 01:35 PM.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Your focused on wrong thing, gear doesn't get you big, VERY good eating, are your writing down what you eat? You should be eating 2g of protien per lbs of bodyweight, and depending on your metablism 3-6g of carbs per lbs. Then workouts come next, you should try to do at least 1 or 2 sets per exercise to failure. You need to tear the muscle down to build it back up. You dose and gear is fine, and it number 3 or 4 on list of important thing

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Pick one bodypart a day and destroy it!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Im with aurthur on that....while on, I stick to one bodypart a day and go at it hard...and only train it once a week. It allows me to fully concentrate my time in the gym better..only got to focus on one muscle group.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, sounds good,, I'll maker some adjustments,,, as for my eating habits I eat a lot of meat and veggies. fish, chicken and beef, but I TRY not to eat fried meats. I eat both raw and cooked vegetables. I admit I do eat too many carbs... I have a sweet tooth!!
    It's ok to do cardio every day right? I am a little over weight (reference above mentioned sweet tooth )
    so I think I would notice more gains if I could dig my muscle out from under the blubber!
    oh,, and to get "failure" you mean can't do another rep right? but does that mean at a heavy weight? or can I just do more sets/reps?
    thanks,
    Ripper
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 05-27-2002 at 02:58 PM.

Thread Information